Bambifan101-4

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

I agree with MilkTheCouch, 13 June 2015

I first heard of this show when I was on TheTopTens (my current favorite site, my account there is called Disney1994), and this show was on the list of Worst Disney Channel Shows. Wow, they weren't kidding! This show is what I would like to call Sanjay and Craig for toddlers. If you don't already know the plot, basically it's about a little girl who has to pee after going somewhere with her parents. This is seriously stupid! I call it Sanjay and Craig for toddlers because it's literally BASED ON TOILET HUMOR, just like Sanjay and Craig. Now how did I actually see this? Well, today I saw Disney Jr. was about to air The Fox and the Hound (which is the best movie ever made) and I saw this was on right before it. So I watched it. It was literally 2 and a half minutes of my life I'll NEVER GET BACK. I have a theory that there's no such thing as a good TV show. This show IS PERFECT PROOF of that theory. The theory is based on the fact that EVERY SHOW has a reason to hate it. This show is no different. I'd say this is just as bad as The Mighty B! which is #6 on my list Worst new Nick shows since 2008. If you want to watch a GOOD Disney show, might I suggest Liv and Maddie? It's better than this piece of crap FOR SURE. I regret the fact that I can't rate this lower than 1. I would really give it a -9 if I could.

Disney Channel's newest diamond in the rough!, 29 October 2014

After Liv and Maddie, this is the next new gold mine from Disney Channel. Really, this is the kind of excellent show Nick needs now, instead of stupid shows like Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, and AwesomenessTV (should be called AWEFULnessTV). Previously, I didn't have time to watch this, until yesterday, when I was bored at 5:00 PM. I just got finished watching the best movie of all time, The Fox and the Hound, at 4:53 (I started it at 3:30 sharp). So the first episode I watched was good, but not the best. The other episode, however, was VERY good! So the first episode I watched was about an 8 out of 10, but the second one I would give a 9.4! It was a very good episode, FAR BETTER than ALL the crappy new Nick shows. I mean, what kind of world do we live in when someone rates this show a 1, but then he gives Rabbids Invasion AND Marvin Marvin an 8?! (I'm talking about DatCrazyRater15). And guess what? He put Fred: The Show right after Gordy on the best list! What the CRAP is THAT about?! Fred is NOWHERE NEAR the quality of Gordy and neither is Rabbids Invasion which was right after Fred: The Show. But come on, even Rabbids Invasion is better than Fred. BREADWINNERS is better than Fred. I think the only shows I've EVER seen that are worse than Fred are Sanjay and Craig, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Marvin Marvin, and AwesomenessTV. But really, what the hell is wrong with DatCrazyRater15? He gave Liv and Maddie a 1, and this show a -250,000,000,000,000, but then Rabbids Invasion AND Fred: The Show BOTH get 8s? WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?! (Please pardon my language). Liv and Maddie should swap with Rabbids Invasion and this show should swap with Fred. Period. Oh well. At least he gave Gordy an 8 and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale a really, really, REALLY low negative number (I assume it was supposed to be a -5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 like South Park, but it might be lower. He didn't say for sure.) But even Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale is better than Fred, and it's also better than the Rabbids. And it's DEFINITELY better than Marvin Marvin. I think even Sanjay and Craig might be better than Marvin Marvin! We need a Top 250 TV shows so this show can be on it along with Liv and Maddie, and then they should put ALL the shows I listed on Worst new Nick shows since 2008 in the Bottom 100 TV shows if their was one. (an exception lies with SpongeBob SquarePants, since it's only counting the crappy episodes like The Splinter and A Pal for Gary).

Yet another overrated episode, 24 July 2014

Just like Employee of the Month/Brocrastination, I actually tried reviewing this piece of crap episode the day after it premiered (which was March 8 when it premiered and March 9 when I tried to review it) but IMDb for some reason rejected my review. But now I KNOW I must review it. Here's the thing. This thing's rating actually increased from 4.4 all the way to 8! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy & Lava Girl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

UPDATE ON JULY 28: This is at NINE POINT ONE now! Seriously?! And I found four more accounts that gave Liv and Maddie a 1 and other bogus ratings like that. I even found the master sock. It was Funny-Cool-Kid. Read his review for Toy Story 3 (published July 15). Once again he brings up Sharkboy and Lavagirl. He even brought it up when reviewing The Oogieloves! I seriously think it's this moron's fault Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Robot and Monster, and Marvin Marvin are all going up but then Liv and Maddie is going down. The only good thing is The Oogieloves finally went down from 7.6 to 7.5, and Sam & Cat is down from 6.9 to 6.6. That's it. Nothing else is good about this and if having Sam & Cat or even The Oogieloves rated high means giving Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Robot and Monster, and Marvin Marvin lower ratings, then I'd rather it be that way.

I actually gave this episode a 2/10 at first, but now it's a 1, 24 July 2014

And do you know why? Because just like other episodes, this thing's rating actually increased from 4.9 all the way to 8.1! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy & Lava Girl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

An 8 for this piece of crap?!, 24 July 2014

Unlike Employee of the Month/Brocrastination, I didn't bother trying to submit a review for this episode, but just like that episode, I KNOW I must do one now. This thing's rating actually increased from 5.1 all the way to 8! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy and Lavagirl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

An 8.1 for this piece of crap?!, 24 July 2014

You know I actually tried reviewing this piece of crap episode back on March 2 (the day after it premiered) but IMDb for some reason rejected my review. But now I KNOW I must review it. Here's the thing. This thing's rating actually increased from 4.7 all the way to 8.1! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy & Lava Girl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

I know it's been years since I've seen this abomination, but here's three words to describe it, 15 July 2014

Dumbest. show. EVER. I'm serious. This is even dumber than the Rabbids Invasion OR Breadwinners combined! All it is is three animals saying their names OVER AND OVER again! That's all they say! That's the only dialog! The reason I remembered this show after all these years was because I was on TV Tropes reading their entry on Sanjay and Craig (one of my most hated shows ever after Marvin Marvin), and they mentioned "Pokémon Speak" as a trope used in the second episode Laugh Quake. Not knowing what Pokémon Speak meant, I looked it up and saw they mentioned this show as an example of a show with the trope. And I remembered, this has GOT TO BE the DUMBEST show EVER. Seriously, how can you morons give this retarded piece of crap a 7.7? And get this, it was actually seven point EIGHT before I voted. Yet you give Gordy a 3.6? What kind of retched world do we live in when this kind of crap gets a solid score yet Gordy is awful? Have you people even WATCHED Gordy? I think people are biased against Gordy just because it came out the same year as Babe. But it came out BEFORE Babe. NOT after. So it can't be a rip-off. That, and there's the fact that they've got completely different plots. I mean, is Gordy about a pig becoming a sheep dog? Was Babe about a pig saving his family? No and no. SO IT IS NOT A RIP-OFF! And come on. Other Disney movies are similar. I mean look at Sleeping Beauty vs. Snow White. They've got similar plots. Not to mention Lion King not only is similar to Bambi, but it's said to be a loose retelling of Hamlet. I haven't read Hamlet yet, but I read some stuff about it on Wikipedia and thought, "That DOES sound like Lion King!" Especially the killing the king and the ghost of Hamlet's father parts. Plus people say The Aristocats ripped off One Hundred and One Dalmatians and/or Lady and the Tramp, but it's not hated a lot. I even heard Bolt was similar to The Truman Show (no I haven't seen TTS, but I read a summary of the plot and it did sound similar to Bolt). But back to this show. The only reason I give it a 1/10, is because I can't vote 0. Otherwise, this would be a solid 0/10 just like The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, and other awful crap I've rated 1/10 which includes Home on the Range (I felt generous the day I reviewed that crappy cow cartoon so I said 2/20 when I really meant 0/10). And don't forget Dog with a Blog or Shake it Up. They get 0s too. Pretty much everything I put in my list "Worst new Nick shows since 2008" gets a 0/10. Yes even Sam & Cat 'cause that show ain't great either. Same for any crappy episode of SpongeBob except a lot of episodes don't even deserve 0. They deserve negative numbers. Like for example, A Pal for Gary gets a -97 while The Splinter gets a -62. Gullible Pants gets a -89 while The Battle of Bikini Bottom (my #1 most hated episode) gets -999. Oh yeah, and Sanjay and Craig doesn't even deserve 0 either. It actually gets -centillion. Same for Marvin Marvin, Breadwinners, and AwesomenessTV. I realize this may not be the worst show ever (as far as I can tell that would be Marvin Marvin), but it just may be the DUMBEST show I have ever watched. Yes, people, it's dumber than the Rabbids Invasion AND Breadwinners both combined. At least on Rabbids, the Rabbids themselves don't talk but whenever human characters are present the humans talk. Although no humans were present in Omelet Party, Rabbid Race to the Moon, or Hypno Rabbid. For Breadwinners, as awful and disgusting as that show may be, at least the two ducks have jobs delivering bread to make people happy. When I watched this show, I could not find ONE GOOD THING about it. I only saw it about 11 years ago, and even then I thought this has GOT TO BE the DUMBEST show ever. This really belongs in The worst of the worst by Rectangular businessman. It's THAT awful.

UPDATE ON JULY 29: I just saw Rectangular businessman rate this a 6. But I STILL think it belongs in The worst of the worst. I mean, why this crappy cartoon a 6 if shows like Victorious, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and iCarly are all rated 1/10 and in The worst of the worst? Not to mention Teletubbies was in The worst of the worst too even though I LOVE that show! However when I checked the ratings, I discovered a score for Teletubbies was not submitted. Otherwise it would have been another example of "Titles you rated higher" since it already listed Victorious AND T.U.F.F. Puppy. Also he rated Braveheart AND The Big Bang Theory with 1s even though Braveheart was rated 8.4 and The Big Bang Theory 8.7. Yet this show gets a 6? I will never understand that. Also, this show is JUST LIKE The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure. Because the ratings do not match up. Because there's only 29 votes from males and 8 from females yet it has 43 votes and not 37. And it was a 5.6 from males and a 6.0 from females. So shouldn't that equal 5.8? NOT 7. And guess what else? US users have TWO POINT SIX yet non-US users have EIGHT POINT TWO. Why do non-US users love crappy shows? They also loved Sam & Cat. And other crappy shows. Yet it US-users that love Marvin Marvin, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, or Robot and Monster.

I liked The Krabby Kronicle better, 5 July 2014

I'm giving this episode 7 because it's the median between 5.5 and 8.8. Boating Buddies was just alright, so that's the 5.5. The Krabby Kronicle I thought was really good, I'm giving that an 8.8. *SPOILERS AHEAD* Boating Buddies is about Squidward having to go to boating school with SpongeBob, and The Krabby Kronicle is about Mr. Krabs writing news papers that ruin everybody's lives. At the end of The Krabby Kronicle, everyone finds out that the news papers are all lies and that Mr. Krabs was overworking SpongeBob. *END OF SPOILERS* So Boating Buddies wasn't great, but The Krabby Kronicle was very interesting. A similar plot to The Krabby Kronicle was done in an episode of Victorious called Robarazzi.

While Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful wasn't great, it least it wasn't as bad as A Pal for Gary, 5 July 2014

A Pal for Gary is just horrendous! It's about SpongeBob gets Gary a pet to play with him when SpongeBob's at work, but it's not a pet! It's a monster! It was even about to eat Gary and SpongeBob STILL blames Gary! That's what TV Tropes calls Ungrateful Bastard! Seriously, it was trying to eat Gary, then SpongeBob comes in and it almost eats SB, and Gary STILL saves him! But does SpongeBob care? NOOOO! Oh no! Like I said it's what TV Tropes calls Ungrateful Bastard! It's such a stupid and cruel episode and I'm GLAD it has 4/10 thanks to 49 other users! I wish it was 1.6 like Ratatoing! Yes it's as bad as Ratatoing! AND it's worse than Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale! Which says a lot because Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale is not only one of the most hated animated films of all time, but one of the most hated FILMS of all time! No one likes it and it has 1.9/10 from 80 IMDb users! As for the other episode Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, it gets a 4.5 from me. It was almost a 6 or a 7 but I hated the part when Squidward was eating garbage and the part when the cop officer ate the gum that was stepped on! So I give that one a 4.5 but A Pal for Gary doesn't even get zero! It gets -97! Yes it's THAT bad. I wouldn't even be surprised if The Legend of the Titanic is better and it's rated 1.3! Same for Son of The Lion King and that's rated 1.1! And then about five days ago my friend OldNickolodeon34 send me a message at TV.com regrading some awful piece of crap show I've never heard of called Greeny Phatom, I read what I can only assume was his review of it here at IMDb since it's the only review, and I rated it 1 just based on what he said about it alone! And it went down from 2.8 to 2.5. Out of six votes, one of them was a 10 for that awful show! That's just more proof that some people on this site might rate ANYTHING a 10 no matter how bad it is! What is wrong with those morons! If you've read my other reviews you'll see I get really mad when people rate shows like Sanjay and Craig or Breadwinners 10! But then I see some people think shows like Liv and Maddie are just as bad, I even saw one user called Freezeflame718 rate Liv and Maddie AND Breadwinners with 1, really? I mean how can it POSSIBLY be as bad as Breadwinners? Unless it was like Sam & Cat which it's NOT! Yeah, you can probably tell my blood pressure is really high right now. OK, I think I've said enough but yeah my final score for this episode is 1/10 because I can't rate it separately and because A Pal for Gary was so horrendous that even if the other episode was 10/10 A Pal for Gary STILL gets -97 so that averages out to about a 1/10 at best.

UPDATE ON September 5: Well said spyingdudetv! You totally read my mind! And so did just about everyone who reviewed this atrocity at TV.com! I wonder the exact same thing. Why does this episode even exist? It's seriously atrocious! Like I said it's down there with Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, and all the other crappy new Nick shows created since 2008.

For some reason IMDb did not accept my first review., 26 June 2014

I don't understand why. But maybe it was they thought it was too long? Well in the previous review I mentioned I agree completely with the other three hated it reviews. While I don't think this show is quite as bad as Shake it Up or Dog with a Blog it's still awful. It's at least better than the horrible shows Nick has been giving us since 2008 but it's still awful. And it's boring. And I mentioned last time I hate how this is rated higher than Gordy even though Gordy is so much better! If it were up to me the rating for this show would switch with Gordy's. Because come on people. Gordy was adorable and heartwarming. I mentioned last time if you think Gordy sounded dark well many of Disney's movies have dark parts. I named a few examples but does IMDb think I went on a tangent or something? I don't know, I'm trying to make sure they accept it this time. Long story short I hate this is rated higher than Gordy or Teletubbies and I already reviewed both explaining why both deserve higher. And Liv and Maddie has the same as Rabbids Invasion at TV.com. I don't know why. I'd be like if they rated SpongeBob the same as Breadwinners. But then again SpongeBob has awful episodes too but I think I went on a tangent about that too. I give this show a three because it's not as bad as Shake it Up or Dog with a Blog or any show on my list Worst new Nick shows since 2008. OK, this about it for me this time I don't want this review rejected. But to conclude I agree this is not a good show and I even didn't like the commercials for it. Whereas when I saw the commercials for Liv and Maddie I saw potential. So yeah I give this show a 2.75/10 and Liv and Maddie 9.75/10 because Liv and Maddie is so much better! And so's Teletubbies which I rate 8.75. That wraps this up please accept this IMDb this time!

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]