Bambifan101-4

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

Yet another piece of crap with a good rating, 8 August 2014

WOW. The things you discover on YouTube. This has GOT TO be the DUMBEST short film ever made. This is basically the Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! of all movies. Why did I say that? Well, if you look in my recent reviews, you'll see I talked about the show Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! and what a stupid and overrated show it is. Well this is JUST AS STUPID AND OVERRATED. I mean really, this gets a 7.8? Yet Gordy gets a 3.7? COME ON PEOPLE! I agree with the last review, it is true that things are not people. At all. This HAS TO be the DUMBEST documentary EVER. But yeah, I was told about this "movie" (I'm using that word loosely) by one of my friends, and do you know what she told me? She said this is the worst movie ever made! And I don't think she was wrong. Can there POSSIBLY be a dumber movie? I actually watched this less than 2 years ago, but only recently thought of it. I was checking the ratings for Gordy (like I always do), and I found it said people who liked Gordy liked Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!. Do you know what I think about that? I think IMDb is screwing with me! They apparently think I liked Gordy AND Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! even though Gordy gets TEN OUT OF TEN when the piece of crap show I just mentioned was rated ONE out of ten only because I cannot vote ZERO! And it wasn't just that show. You know what else they put in that field? They put Breadwinners, Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale, AND The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure on there. Now why would they do that? Like I said, apparently they're screwing around with me, OBVIOUSLY because they cannot tell the difference between TEN OUT OF TEN and ONE out of ten. You know what they SHOULD have put under people who liked Gordy? They SHOULD have put Liv and Maddie! But NOOO! Oh NOOOO! They just HAD to put not one but TWO movies I hate AND two shows I hate also! So why did I bring this up? Well, to be blunt, let's just say sometimes I don't sleep well. When that happens, I tend to come up with lots of cases of fridge-brilliance. I remembered that it is not JUST Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! that is an overrated piece of crap. I remembered this movie is the exact same way. I even checked the votes for this crap. Only 24 other users gave this "movie" a 1/10 yet TWO HUNDRED have given Gordy 1/10. Now does that make any sense to you? Well it doesn't make any sense to me! I'd be like if The Lion King was rated 2.5/10 but then Breadwinners was rated 8.5/10. That's what it's like giving this "movie" 7.8 and Gordy 3.7 and Gordy only went up to 3.7 about 8 hours ago (I'm writing this at 3:00 in the morning). However, I did find ONE reasonable rating in the user reports for Gordy. A 7.2 from females under 18. And last time I had checked, they only had 4 votes and an average of 4.3. Now it's 13 votes and like I said it went up to a 7.2. Now why can't ALL users give Gordy a 7.2? And I also looked at the user reports for Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto! and do you know what I found? I found 1/10 from females aged 45+ (although it was only one vote), 2.4 from US users, and two point ZERO from Top 1000 voters (although it's still only 3 votes). Yet non-US users give it a 7.8. THAT'S JUST LIKE SAM & CAT! Well, sort of. Sam & Cat has 5/10 from US users and 6.8 from non-US users. Yet it's US users who liked Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Marvin Marvin, and just about all the other crappy new Nick shows besides Sam & Cat. Also, did you know the plot of this movie is actually ripping off Gordy? It's true, I mean this is the plot as posted at IMDb, it says: "A plastic bag, thrown out in the trash, attempts to find his way back to his owner and along the way discovers the world." Now here's a summary that sounds similar: "A talking pig, separated from his family, searches to find them and along the way becomes a nation-wide hero." Do you know which movie I just described? I just described Gordy. Now which summary sounds stupid? The one about the plastic bag or the one about the talking pig? CLEARLY the one about the plastic bag. Now which one sounds like a good movie? NO DOUBT the one about the talking pig. So if you find this review helpful or agree with me, I suggest you help out the cause by giving Gordy a 10 and this, Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Marvin Marvin, and any other crappy show/movie I hate a 1/10. Oh, and Liv and Maddie needs more 10s too, and so does Teletubbies.

Yet another overrated episode, 24 July 2014

Just like Employee of the Month/Brocrastination, I actually tried reviewing this piece of crap episode the day after it premiered (which was March 8 when it premiered and March 9 when I tried to review it) but IMDb for some reason rejected my review. But now I KNOW I must review it. Here's the thing. This thing's rating actually increased from 4.4 all the way to 8! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy & Lava Girl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

UPDATE ON JULY 28: This is at NINE POINT ONE now! Seriously?! And I found four more accounts that gave Liv and Maddie a 1 and other bogus ratings like that. I even found the master sock. It was Funny-Cool-Kid. Read his review for Toy Story 3 (published July 15). Once again he brings up Sharkboy and Lavagirl. He even brought it up when reviewing The Oogieloves! I seriously think it's this moron's fault Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Robot and Monster, and Marvin Marvin are all going up but then Liv and Maddie is going down. The only good thing is The Oogieloves finally went down from 7.6 to 7.5, and Sam & Cat is down from 6.9 to 6.6. That's it. Nothing else is good about this and if having Sam & Cat or even The Oogieloves rated high means giving Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Robot and Monster, and Marvin Marvin lower ratings, then I'd rather it be that way.

I actually gave this episode a 2/10 at first, but now it's a 1, 24 July 2014

And do you know why? Because just like other episodes, this thing's rating actually increased from 4.9 all the way to 8.1! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy & Lava Girl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

An 8 for this piece of crap?!, 24 July 2014

Unlike Employee of the Month/Brocrastination, I didn't bother trying to submit a review for this episode, but just like that episode, I KNOW I must do one now. This thing's rating actually increased from 5.1 all the way to 8! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy and Lavagirl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

An 8.1 for this piece of crap?!, 24 July 2014

You know I actually tried reviewing this piece of crap episode back on March 2 (the day after it premiered) but IMDb for some reason rejected my review. But now I KNOW I must review it. Here's the thing. This thing's rating actually increased from 4.7 all the way to 8.1! What is wrong with you morons. Not to mention, last time I checked the show itself's rating (about 3 or 4 days ago), it had 2.4, and so did Marvin Marvin. Guess what this show has now? 3.2! And Marvin Marvin has two point SEVEN now! I checked the user reports for both, and do you know what I found? I found it's all coming from females, and US-users in the cases of Marvin Marvin AND Breadwinners. Yet it's actually non-US who like Sam & Cat. Another thing. I saw TWO users give Breadwinners 10/10 and say it's underrated. Guess what else they gave 10? Marvin Marvin! Yet guess what they gave The Jungle Book, Toy Story 3, and Liv and Maddie? A 1! Actually I found FIVE accounts give Liv and Maddie a 1 and they all gave the same ratings to a few other titles too. Guess what they means? They're clearly sock puppets of each other. However, I can't tell which one is the master sock. One of these accounts claimed Liv and Maddie is as bad as Breadwinners, and that Uncle Grandpa deserves a 7.5 or even 8, another complained about Sharkboy & Lava Girl getting 3.4 when reviewing Sam & Cat, and the ONLY account that wrote a truly justified review was the one that reviewed The Oogieloves and said the same thing I've been wondering for almost a year now. That the ratings do not match up. But then he STILL gives ratings like 1/10 for The Jungle Book and Toy Story 3 and 10/10 for Breadwinners and Marvin Marvin. I think he's copying me, because of him saying this should swap ratings with that. I've been saying that about The Oogieloves for almost a year now. That it should swap ratings with Gordy.

I know it's been years since I've seen this abomination, but here's three words to describe it, 15 July 2014

Dumbest. show. EVER. I'm serious. This is even dumber than the Rabbids Invasion OR Breadwinners combined! All it is is three animals saying their names OVER AND OVER again! That's all they say! That's the only dialog! The reason I remembered this show after all these years was because I was on TV Tropes reading their entry on Sanjay and Craig (one of my most hated shows ever after Marvin Marvin), and they mentioned "Pokémon Speak" as a trope used in the second episode Laugh Quake. Not knowing what Pokémon Speak meant, I looked it up and saw they mentioned this show as an example of a show with the trope. And I remembered, this has GOT TO BE the DUMBEST show EVER. Seriously, how can you morons give this retarded piece of crap a 7.7? And get this, it was actually seven point EIGHT before I voted. Yet you give Gordy a 3.6? What kind of retched world do we live in when this kind of crap gets a solid score yet Gordy is awful? Have you people even WATCHED Gordy? I think people are biased against Gordy just because it came out the same year as Babe. But it came out BEFORE Babe. NOT after. So it can't be a rip-off. That, and there's the fact that they've got completely different plots. I mean, is Gordy about a pig becoming a sheep dog? Was Babe about a pig saving his family? No and no. SO IT IS NOT A RIP-OFF! And come on. Other Disney movies are similar. I mean look at Sleeping Beauty vs. Snow White. They've got similar plots. Not to mention Lion King not only is similar to Bambi, but it's said to be a loose retelling of Hamlet. I haven't read Hamlet yet, but I read some stuff about it on Wikipedia and thought, "That DOES sound like Lion King!" Especially the killing the king and the ghost of Hamlet's father parts. Plus people say The Aristocats ripped off One Hundred and One Dalmatians and/or Lady and the Tramp, but it's not hated a lot. I even heard Bolt was similar to The Truman Show (no I haven't seen TTS, but I read a summary of the plot and it did sound similar to Bolt). But back to this show. The only reason I give it a 1/10, is because I can't vote 0. Otherwise, this would be a solid 0/10 just like The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, and other awful crap I've rated 1/10 which includes Home on the Range (I felt generous the day I reviewed that crappy cow cartoon so I said 2/20 when I really meant 0/10). And don't forget Dog with a Blog or Shake it Up. They get 0s too. Pretty much everything I put in my list "Worst new Nick shows since 2008" gets a 0/10. Yes even Sam & Cat 'cause that show ain't great either. Same for any crappy episode of SpongeBob except a lot of episodes don't even deserve 0. They deserve negative numbers. Like for example, A Pal for Gary gets a -97 while The Splinter gets a -62. Gullible Pants gets a -89 while The Battle of Bikini Bottom (my #1 most hated episode) gets -999. Oh yeah, and Sanjay and Craig doesn't even deserve 0 either. It actually gets -centillion. Same for Marvin Marvin, Breadwinners, and AwesomenessTV. I realize this may not be the worst show ever (as far as I can tell that would be Marvin Marvin), but it just may be the DUMBEST show I have ever watched. Yes, people, it's dumber than the Rabbids Invasion AND Breadwinners both combined. At least on Rabbids, the Rabbids themselves don't talk but whenever human characters are present the humans talk. Although no humans were present in Omelet Party, Rabbid Race to the Moon, or Hypno Rabbid. For Breadwinners, as awful and disgusting as that show may be, at least the two ducks have jobs delivering bread to make people happy. When I watched this show, I could not find ONE GOOD THING about it. I only saw it about 11 years ago, and even then I thought this has GOT TO BE the DUMBEST show ever. This really belongs in The worst of the worst by Rectangular businessman. It's THAT awful.

UPDATE ON JULY 29: I just saw Rectangular businessman rate this a 6. But I STILL think it belongs in The worst of the worst. I mean, why this crappy cartoon a 6 if shows like Victorious, T.U.F.F. Puppy, and iCarly are all rated 1/10 and in The worst of the worst? Not to mention Teletubbies was in The worst of the worst too even though I LOVE that show! However when I checked the ratings, I discovered a score for Teletubbies was not submitted. Otherwise it would have been another example of "Titles you rated higher" since it already listed Victorious AND T.U.F.F. Puppy. Also he rated Braveheart AND The Big Bang Theory with 1s even though Braveheart was rated 8.4 and The Big Bang Theory 8.7. Yet this show gets a 6? I will never understand that. Also, this show is JUST LIKE The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure. Because the ratings do not match up. Because there's only 29 votes from males and 8 from females yet it has 43 votes and not 37. And it was a 5.6 from males and a 6.0 from females. So shouldn't that equal 5.8? NOT 7. And guess what else? US users have TWO POINT SIX yet non-US users have EIGHT POINT TWO. Why do non-US users love crappy shows? They also loved Sam & Cat. And other crappy shows. Yet it US-users that love Marvin Marvin, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, or Robot and Monster.

I liked The Krabby Kronicle better, 5 July 2014

I'm giving this episode 7 because it's the median between 5.5 and 8.8. Boating Buddies was just alright, so that's the 5.5. The Krabby Kronicle I thought was really good, I'm giving that an 8.8. *SPOILERS AHEAD* Boating Buddies is about Squidward having to go to boating school with SpongeBob, and The Krabby Kronicle is about Mr. Krabs writing news papers that ruin everybody's lives. At the end of The Krabby Kronicle, everyone finds out that the news papers are all lies and that Mr. Krabs was overworking SpongeBob. *END OF SPOILERS* So Boating Buddies wasn't great, but The Krabby Kronicle was very interesting. A similar plot to The Krabby Kronicle was done in an episode of Victorious called Robarazzi.

While Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful wasn't great, it least it wasn't as bad as A Pal for Gary, 5 July 2014

A Pal for Gary is just horrendous! It's about SpongeBob gets Gary a pet to play with him when SpongeBob's at work, but it's not a pet! It's a monster! It was even about to eat Gary and SpongeBob STILL blames Gary! That's what TV Tropes calls Ungrateful Bastard! Seriously, it was trying to eat Gary, then SpongeBob comes in and it almost eats SB, and Gary STILL saves him! But does SpongeBob care? NOOOO! Oh no! Like I said it's what TV Tropes calls Ungrateful Bastard! It's such a stupid and cruel episode and I'm GLAD it has 4/10 thanks to 49 other users! I wish it was 1.6 like Ratatoing! Yes it's as bad as Ratatoing! AND it's worse than Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale! Which says a lot because Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale is not only one of the most hated animated films of all time, but one of the most hated FILMS of all time! No one likes it and it has 1.9/10 from 80 IMDb users! As for the other episode Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, it gets a 4.5 from me. It was almost a 6 or a 7 but I hated the part when Squidward was eating garbage and the part when the cop officer ate the gum that was stepped on! So I give that one a 4.5 but A Pal for Gary doesn't even get zero! It gets -97! Yes it's THAT bad. I wouldn't even be surprised if The Legend of the Titanic is better and it's rated 1.3! Same for Son of The Lion King and that's rated 1.1! And then about five days ago my friend OldNickolodeon34 send me a message at TV.com regrading some awful piece of crap show I've never heard of called Greeny Phatom, I read what I can only assume was his review of it here at IMDb since it's the only review, and I rated it 1 just based on what he said about it alone! And it went down from 2.8 to 2.5. Out of six votes, one of them was a 10 for that awful show! That's just more proof that some people on this site might rate ANYTHING a 10 no matter how bad it is! What is wrong with those morons! If you've read my other reviews you'll see I get really mad when people rate shows like Sanjay and Craig or Breadwinners 10! But then I see some people think shows like Liv and Maddie are just as bad, I even saw one user called TheSacredPleco rate Liv and Maddie AND Breadwinners with 1, really? I mean how can it POSSIBLY be as bad as Breadwinners? Unless it was like Sam & Cat which it's NOT! Yeah, you can probably tell my blood pressure is really high right now. OK, I think I've said enough but yeah my final score for this episode is 1/10 because I can't rate it separately and because A Pal for Gary was so horrendous that even if the other episode was 10/10 A Pal for Gary STILL gets -97 so that averages out to about a 1/10 at best.

For some reason IMDb did not accept my first review., 26 June 2014

I don't understand why. But maybe it was they thought it was too long? Well in the previous review I mentioned I agree completely with the other three hated it reviews. While I don't think this show is quite as bad as Shake it Up or Dog with a Blog it's still awful. It's at least better than the horrible shows Nick has been giving us since 2008 but it's still awful. And it's boring. And I mentioned last time I hate how this is rated higher than Gordy even though Gordy is so much better! If it were up to me the rating for this show would switch with Gordy's. Because come on people. Gordy was adorable and heartwarming. I mentioned last time if you think Gordy sounded dark well many of Disney's movies have dark parts. I named a few examples but does IMDb think I went on a tangent or something? I don't know, I'm trying to make sure they accept it this time. Long story short I hate this is rated higher than Gordy or Teletubbies and I already reviewed both explaining why both deserve higher. And Liv and Maddie has the same as Rabbids Invasion at TV.com. I don't know why. I'd be like if they rated SpongeBob the same as Breadwinners. But then again SpongeBob has awful episodes too but I think I went on a tangent about that too. I give this show a three because it's not as bad as Shake it Up or Dog with a Blog or any show on my list Worst new Nick shows since 2008. OK, this about it for me this time I don't want this review rejected. But to conclude I agree this is not a good show and I even didn't like the commercials for it. Whereas when I saw the commercials for Liv and Maddie I saw potential. So yeah I give this show a 2.75/10 and Liv and Maddie 9.75/10 because Liv and Maddie is so much better! And so's Teletubbies which I rate 8.75. That wraps this up please accept this IMDb this time!

Such a sweet show, 25 June 2014

I could not agree more with TheLittleSongBird, this show does not deserve any of the hate it typically gets. It's a sweet show about friendship and kindness. While the theme song may be repetitive, it's also upbeat and happy. This show gives lots of positive messages to children about being a good friend and sticking together no matter what. The Teletubbies are just like Liv and Maddie, while they may be different, they all love each other. Just like in Liv and Maddie, they made an art project in 2nd grade entitled "Sisters by chance, friends by choice". The Teletubbies are the same way. They're siblings by chance and friends by choice. Po is the cutest of the Teletubbies. She's awesome. Laa-Laa is awesome also. In this show, no one is ever sad or angry. There are no antagonists, just a peaceful meadow with peaceful flowers and plants. And cute little bunny rabbits. It reminds me of Bambi. I cannot understand why people hate shows like this and Liv and Maddie, but love awful shows like South Park and Family Guy. I mean, even Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale has better animation than South Park. And it's a direct-to-DVD movie! This show and Liv and Maddie both have lots of positive messages and great things going for them. This show should not be in The worst of the worst by Regtagular-businessman. You what shows SHOULD be on that list? Marvin Marvin, Sanjay and Craig, AwesomenessTV, Fanboy and Chum Chum, The Mighty B!, How to Rock, Wendell & Vinnie, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Big Time Rush, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, and new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants such as The Splinter and A Pal for Gary. Not to mention I DESPISE The Battle of Bikini Bottom. That episode was no better than the average episode of Sanjay and Craig! Adding insult to injury, is the fact that there are not one but TWO shameless rip-offs of this excellent show, both of which have higher ratings from IMDb users. I'm talking about Rabbids Invasion, which has 6.1, and The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure, which has 7.6. Yet this wonderful show has 3.2. The only logical explanation for this show receiving 3.2 stars is if it's out of four, NOT ten. This show AT LEAST deserves 7.6 from IMDb. It's The Oogieloves if anything that needs to be down. And did I mention Liv and Maddie is rated the same as Rabbids Invasion at TV.com? Yes, both shows have 5.5, and even worse, this show has 3.8. The only way this show can receive 3.8 is if it's out of five. NOT ten. And if anyone wants to know another underrated show besides this one, it's Liv and Maddie. And there's the movie Gordy, which may have a slightly dark plot but is also wonderful overall. So if you want a GOOD show the whole family can enjoy, watch this show or Liv and Maddie, or Good Luck Charlie or Victorious. Skip the current crap on Nick, ignore Dog with a Blog, watch this or Liv and Maddie or the movie Gordy. I hope people will find this review useful.

UPDATE ON JULY 8: I just heard they're making more episodes after all these years! Hallelujah! Also, Rabbids Invasion went down to a 5.3 at TV.com. So at least it's dropping. If only we could get this show and especially Liv and Maddie up...

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]