Catherine_Grace_Zeh

Page 1 of 85:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Excellent big-screen adaptation of a Jeff Kinney bestseller, 17 June 2013

Even though I haven't read the novel, DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: RODRICK RULES, in my opinion, is an excellent big-screen adaptation of a Jeff Kinney bestseller. If you ask me, Patty (Laine MacNeil) was a totally b****y ice queen. I think that for many reasons. In my opinion, one of the most hilarious parts of this movie was when Greg (Zachary Gordon) went off the high diving board at the country club swimming pool. If you want to know why, you'll have to see the movie. Also, I thought that the camping trip scene was absolutely hilarious. In conclusion, if you enjoyed the novel or are a fan of anyone in the cast, check this movie out today. You'll be glad you did

Excellent big-screen adaptation of a Jeff Kinney bestseller, 17 June 2013

Even though I haven't read the novel, DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: RODRICK RULES, in my opinion, is an excellent big-screen adaptation of a Jeff Kinney bestseller. If you ask me, Patty (Laine MacNeil) was a totally b****y ice queen. I think that for many reasons. In my opinion, one of the most hilarious parts of this movie was when Greg (Zachary Gordon) was hiding in the ladies restroom. If you want to know why, you'll have to see the movie. Also, I thought that every attempt to have Greg bond with Rodrick was hilarious. In conclusion, if you enjoyed the novel or are a fan of anyone in the cast, check this movie out today. You'll be glad you did.

Excellent big-screen adaptation of a Jeff Kinney bestseller, 17 June 2013

Even though I haven't read the novel, DIARY OF A WIMPY KID, in my opinion, is an excellent big-screen adaptation of a Jeff Kinney bestseller. If you ask me, Patty (Laine MacNeil) was a totally b****y ice queen. I think that for many reasons. My favorite part of this movie was when "The Wizard of Oz" was being performed on-stage at school. One reason is because all hell broke loose. If you really want to know why, you'll have to see the movie. When you do, you'll know what I meant. In conclusion, if you enjoyed the novel or are a fan of anyone in the cast, check this movie out and see it today. You'll be glad you did.

Very heartfelt and poignant drama with a good cast and strong performances, 8 March 2011

Even though I haven't read the book, THE HORSE WHISPERER, in my opinion, is a very heartfelt and poignant drama with a good cast and strong performances. At first, I really didn't like Grace's (Scarlett Johnansson) attitude after the accident. However, as the film went on, I got to like her more. Also, I felt really sad when Judith (Kate Bosworth) didn't survive the accident. Everything else about the film was good. That especially includes the production design and performances. Now, in conclusion, if you enjoyed the title novel of the same name, I strongly recommend very heartfelt and poignant drama with a good cast and strong performances.

The Proposal (2009/I)
Excellent, hilarious, charming, and sweet romantic comedy, 26 May 2010

THE PROPOSAL, in my opinion, is an excellent, hilarious, charming, and sweet romantic comedy. If you ask me, there were a lot of hilarious mishaps. Some of the funniest, in my opinion, were the ones with the dog and Margaret's (Sandra Bullock) cell phone. I hate to say this, but Margaret was really pushy at times. Also, I didn't like the wedding dress that she tried on. Before I wrap this up, the performances were spectacular, the direction was flawless, and everyone involved did a good job. In conclusion, to all Sandra Bullock fans who haven't seen this excellent, hilarious, charming, and sweet romantic comedy, I highly recommend it.

Great making-of documentary!, 25 May 2010

I love this kind of documentary. This is because it's always fun to watch the cast and crew talk about their experiences filming a particular movie and working with their co-stars as well as the crew of that particular movie. In addition, it's also fun to see what happened behind the scenes during the filming of a particular movie, such as takes or bloopers. Anytime I watch a DVD or special edition VHS, I always look forward to seeing the documentaries afterward, that is, if there are any on it. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that this was a great making-of documentary. In conclusion, I hope you enjoy this making-of documentary.

Great making-of documentary!, 25 May 2010

Sonic Unleashed (2008) (VG)
One of the best Nintendo Wii games I have ever played, 24 May 2010

SONIC UNLEASHED, in my opinion, is one of the best Nintendo Wii games I have ever played. Even though addition, even though I've never made it to the last level, I still enjoy the game. When I first started playing this game, I didn't even know how to pass the first level. Also, I must say that the graphics on this game are absolutely outstanding. Everything that happens when the moon rises in the beginning will surely make your eyes widen. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that the people at Nintendo know how to keep video game fanatics entertained. Now, in conclusion, if you're a video game fanatic, this is definitely one you'll want to play and own. If you're a Sonic fanatic, this one comes highly recommended from me.

Really cute, fun, and entertaining show based on a series of classic video games, 24 May 2010

Wow! This is a really cute, fun, and entertaining show based on a series of classic video games. I said that because I watch this on DVD with my 5-year-old nephew from time to time. It's hard to say which which episode I like the best. Still it's really cute, fun, and entertaining show based on a series of classic video games. Also, it's hard to say which mishap is my favorite. In addition, I love it when the line, "I hate that hedgehog!" is yelled. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that the people at DiC Enterprises and NCircle really know how to entertain children of all ages. Now, in conclusion, if you have children, nieces, or nephews, I strongly recommend this really cute, fun, and entertaining show based on a series of classic video games. I guarantee you that they will enjoy it.

Page 1 of 85:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]