Catherine_Grace_Zeh

Page 1 of 87:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Fair Game (1995)
Excellent film that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish and blow you away, 23 May 2014

Even though I haven't read the book, if you ask me, FAIR GAME is an excellent film that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish and blow you away. I said that because Kirkpatrick (William Baldwin) and Kate (Cindy Crawford) were always on the run from danger. Also, I loved Rita (Salma Hayek). I just wish her role in the movie had been bigger. In my opinion, the performances were top grade, the direction was superior, the costumes were perfectly designed, and the cast was perfectly chosen. Also, the soundtrack is really good, too. Before I wrap this up, I must warn you that this movie is very violent if you're going to see it, so viewer discretion is strongly advised. Now, in conclusion, if you like Andrew Sipes films or enjoyed Paula Gosling's title novel, I highly recommend this movie. It's sure to keep you guessing from start to finish.

Excellent movie that can surely teach you about spending money wisely, 22 May 2014

Even though I haven't read the books that it's based on, CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC, in my opinion, is an excellent movie that can surely teach you about spending money wisely. If you ask me, all of the mishaps that Rebecca (Isla Fisher) got into were hilarious. One reason I said that was because she was always trying avoid debt collectors. I simply couldn't stand Derek (Robert Stanton). Other than that, everything about this movie was great. The production design was great, the performances were top-grade, and the costume design was fantastic. If you're a fan of Isla Fisher or enjoyed the best-selling Sophie Kinsella novels that this film is based on, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a real treat, so rent it or buy it, kick back with someone, and see it today. I guarantee you that you'll really enjoy it.

Excellent cross-country holiday movie you can enjoy anytime, 22 May 2014

PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES, in my opinion, is an excellent cross-country holiday movie you can enjoy anytime. If you ask me, the way that Neal (Steve Martin) and Del (John Candy) were almost always bickering was hilarious. One reason I said that was because of all the mishaps the encountered trying to get home. One of the most hilarious mishaps was when their car caught fire with Neal's wallet inside. When Del said that he had lost his wife a few years earlier, I felt really sorry for him. Other than that, everything about this movie was great. The production design was great, the performances were top-grade, and the costume design was fantastic. If you're a fan of Steve Martin of John Candy, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a real treat, so rent it or buy it, kick back with someone, and see it today. I guarantee you that you'll really enjoy it.

Gravity (2013)
Excellent out-of-this-world adventure, 22 May 2014

GRAVITY, in my opinion, is an excellent out-of-this-world adventure. I thought that the special effects were eye-popping, the outer space setting was spectacular, and the whole production design was good-looking. When Ryan (Sandra Bullock) couldn't get in touch with anyone, I got a little bit scared. This was because I didn't want anything bad to happen to her and Matt (George Clooney). This was especially true whenever they floated away with a whoosh. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that Warner Brother has scored again. Now, in conclusion, I highly recommend this excellent out-of-this-world adventure to any Sandra Bullock or George Clooney fan who hasn't seen it. You're in for a real treat, so rent it or buy it, kick back with someone, and see it today.

Excellent thriller by Richard Donner, 22 May 2014

CONSPIRACY THEORY, in my opinion, is an excellent thriller by Richard Donner. When Jerry (Mel Gibson) and Alice (Julia Roberts) were in danger or being pursued, I got a little scared. This was because I didn't want to see them get hurt. It was fun watching them outsmart the bad guys, though. If you ask me, Dr. Jonas (Patrick Stewart) was a really slimy fellow. Also, I thought that Alice was a very beautiful woman. To sum this up, the performances were top grade, the direction was flawless, and the casting was perfect. Now, in conclusion, if you are a fan of Mel Gibson or Julia Roberts, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a good time and lots of thrills, so see this movie today. I guarantee you that you'll have a good time, so rent it or buy it, kick back with a friend, lock the doors and windows, and watch it.

The Firm (1993)
First-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller, 22 May 2014

THE FIRM, in my opinion, is a first-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller. Whenever Mitch (Tom Cruise) was in danger or someone died, I got a little scared. This was because I didn't want to see them anyone get hurt. It was fun watching Mitch outsmart the bad guys, though. To sum this up, the performances were top grade, the direction was flawless, and the casting was perfect. Now, in conclusion, if you are a fan of Tom Cruise or Gene Hackman, or you enjoyed John Grisham's title novel, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a good time and lots of thrills, so see this movie today. I guarantee you that you'll have a good time, so rent it or buy it, kick back with a friend, lock the doors and windows, and watch it.

Great making-of documentary, 22 May 2014

I love this kind of documentary. This is because it's always fun to watch the cast and crew talk about their experiences filming a particular movie and working with their co-stars as well as the crew of that particular movie. In addition, it's also fun to see what happened behind the scenes during the filming of a particular movie, such as takes or bloopers. Anytime I watch a DVD or blu-ray, I always look forward to seeing the documentaries afterward, that is, if there are any on it. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that this was a great making-of documentary. In conclusion, I hope you enjoy this making-of documentary.

"Zoey 101" (2005)
Excellent Nickelodeon show, 21 May 2014

"ZOEY 101," in my opinion, is an excellent Nickelodeon show. I watch it with my 9-year-old nephew from time to time. I always smile and laugh whenever a mishap occurs. I would have to say that the funniest ones are everything that happens one time when Zoey (Jamie Lynn Spears) has some friends over at her house. If you ask me, she always know just what to say and do to make the audience laugh. The writing is always strong, the performances are always good, and everything else about the show is good. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that if you don't have basic cable, you should get it. Now, in conclusion, I hope this will be on Nickelodeon for many years yet.

Good show, 21 May 2014

I used to watch this show when I was a little girl. When I think about it, I only remember it vaguely, though. If you ask me, it was a good show. Two things I also remember vaguely are the opening sequence and theme song. In addition, everyone was ideally cast. Also, the writing was very strong. The performances were top-grade, too. I hope some network brings it back so I can see every episode. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I'll always remember this show in my memory forever, even though I don't think I've seen every episode. Now, in conclusion, if some network ever brings it back, I hope that you catch it one day before it goes off the air for good.

"Jessie" (2011)
Excellent Disney Channel show, 21 May 2014

"JESSIE," in my opinion, is an excellent Disney Channel show. I watch it with my 9-year-old nephew from time to time. I always smile and laugh whenever a mishap occurs. It's hard to say what the funniest one is. Another thing that makes this show funny is Trish's (Rani Rodriguez) comic relief. If you ask me, she always know just what to say and do to make the audience laugh. The writing is always strong, the performances are always good, and everything else about the show is good.Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that if you don't have basic cable, you should get it. Now, in conclusion, I hope this will be on Disney for many years yet.

Page 1 of 87:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]