Catherine_Grace_Zeh

Page 1 of 87:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Excellent piece of African-American cinema!, 31 August 2016

JUNGLE FEVER, in my opinion, is an excellent piece of African-American cinema! I thought that Gator (Samuel L. Jackson) really needed to grow up and get a life. The Good Reverend Doctor Purify (Ossie Davis) really scared me when he got angry. When Mike (Frank Vincent) assaulted Gloria (Annabella Sciorra) after finding out what happened between her and Flipper (Wesley Snipes), my mouth dropped open and I gasped. After Drew (Lonnette McKee) got mad, I wanted to cry. Still, this was a very good movie. Everything about this movie was good, especially the costumes and performances. In conclusion, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a good time, I guarantee it!

42 (2013)
Excellent and well-made biopic about one of the greatest professional African-American baseball players of all time, 22 August 2016

42, in my opinion, is an excellent and well-made biopic about one of the greatest professional African-American baseball players of all time. If I had been Jackie (Chadwick Boseman), I would have decked anyone that yelled any kind of racial slur at me. I especially loved everyone that idolized him. If you ask me, the production design was excellent, the costumes were well-designed, the direction was flawless, and the performances were top- grade. In conclusion, I highly recommend this excellent and well-made biopic about one of the greatest professional African-American baseball players of all time to any baseball fan who hasn't seen it. You'll be glad you did.

Excellent on-the-road buddy comedy that will keep you smiling from start to finish, 22 August 2016

HOT PURSUIT, in my opinion, is an excellent on-the-road buddy comedy that will keep you smiling from start to finish. If you ask me, Daniella (Sofía Vergara) was a very pretty lady. However, I thought that her attitude towards Cooper (Reese Witherspoon) wasn't very nice for the most part. In spite of all that, I believe they made a great team. In my opinion, Cooper was a very hard-working cop. The costumes were well-designed, the scenery was pretty, and the performances were top-grade. In conclusion, I highly recommend this movie to all Reese Witherspoon or Sofía Vergara fans who haven't seen it. I guarantee that you're in for a real treat.

Fair Game (1995)
Excellent film that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish and blow you away, 23 May 2014

Even though I haven't read the book, if you ask me, FAIR GAME is an excellent film that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish and blow you away. I said that because Kirkpatrick (William Baldwin) and Kate (Cindy Crawford) were always on the run from danger. Also, I loved Rita (Salma Hayek). I just wish her role in the movie had been bigger. In my opinion, the performances were top grade, the direction was superior, the costumes were perfectly designed, and the cast was perfectly chosen. Also, the soundtrack is really good, too. Before I wrap this up, I must warn you that this movie is very violent if you're going to see it, so viewer discretion is strongly advised. Now, in conclusion, if you like Andrew Sipes films or enjoyed Paula Gosling's title novel, I highly recommend this movie. It's sure to keep you guessing from start to finish.

Excellent movie that can surely teach you about spending money wisely, 22 May 2014

Even though I haven't read the books that it's based on, CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC, in my opinion, is an excellent movie that can surely teach you about spending money wisely. If you ask me, all of the mishaps that Rebecca (Isla Fisher) got into were hilarious. One reason I said that was because she was always trying avoid debt collectors. I simply couldn't stand Derek (Robert Stanton). Other than that, everything about this movie was great. The production design was great, the performances were top-grade, and the costume design was fantastic. If you're a fan of Isla Fisher or enjoyed the best-selling Sophie Kinsella novels that this film is based on, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a real treat, so rent it or buy it, kick back with someone, and see it today. I guarantee you that you'll really enjoy it.

Excellent cross-country holiday movie you can enjoy anytime, 22 May 2014

PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES, in my opinion, is an excellent cross-country holiday movie you can enjoy anytime. If you ask me, the way that Neal (Steve Martin) and Del (John Candy) were almost always bickering was hilarious. One reason I said that was because of all the mishaps the encountered trying to get home. One of the most hilarious mishaps was when their car caught fire with Neal's wallet inside. When Del said that he had lost his wife a few years earlier, I felt really sorry for him. Other than that, everything about this movie was great. The production design was great, the performances were top-grade, and the costume design was fantastic. If you're a fan of Steve Martin of John Candy, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a real treat, so rent it or buy it, kick back with someone, and see it today. I guarantee you that you'll really enjoy it.

Gravity (2013)
Excellent out-of-this-world adventure, 22 May 2014

GRAVITY, in my opinion, is an excellent out-of-this-world adventure. I thought that the special effects were eye-popping, the outer space setting was spectacular, and the whole production design was good-looking. When Ryan (Sandra Bullock) couldn't get in touch with anyone, I got a little bit scared. This was because I didn't want anything bad to happen to her and Matt (George Clooney). This was especially true whenever they floated away with a whoosh. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that Warner Brother has scored again. Now, in conclusion, I highly recommend this excellent out-of-this-world adventure to any Sandra Bullock or George Clooney fan who hasn't seen it. You're in for a real treat, so rent it or buy it, kick back with someone, and see it today.

Excellent thriller by Richard Donner, 22 May 2014

CONSPIRACY THEORY, in my opinion, is an excellent thriller by Richard Donner. When Jerry (Mel Gibson) and Alice (Julia Roberts) were in danger or being pursued, I got a little scared. This was because I didn't want to see them get hurt. It was fun watching them outsmart the bad guys, though. If you ask me, Dr. Jonas (Patrick Stewart) was a really slimy fellow. Also, I thought that Alice was a very beautiful woman. To sum this up, the performances were top grade, the direction was flawless, and the casting was perfect. Now, in conclusion, if you are a fan of Mel Gibson or Julia Roberts, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a good time and lots of thrills, so see this movie today. I guarantee you that you'll have a good time, so rent it or buy it, kick back with a friend, lock the doors and windows, and watch it.

The Firm (1993)
First-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller, 22 May 2014

THE FIRM, in my opinion, is a first-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller. Whenever Mitch (Tom Cruise) was in danger or someone died, I got a little scared. This was because I didn't want to see them anyone get hurt. It was fun watching Mitch outsmart the bad guys, though. To sum this up, the performances were top grade, the direction was flawless, and the casting was perfect. Now, in conclusion, if you are a fan of Tom Cruise or Gene Hackman, or you enjoyed John Grisham's title novel, I highly recommend this movie. You're in for a good time and lots of thrills, so see this movie today. I guarantee you that you'll have a good time, so rent it or buy it, kick back with a friend, lock the doors and windows, and watch it.

Great making-of documentary, 22 May 2014

I love this kind of documentary. This is because it's always fun to watch the cast and crew talk about their experiences filming a particular movie and working with their co-stars as well as the crew of that particular movie. In addition, it's also fun to see what happened behind the scenes during the filming of a particular movie, such as takes or bloopers. Anytime I watch a DVD or blu-ray, I always look forward to seeing the documentaries afterward, that is, if there are any on it. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that this was a great making-of documentary. In conclusion, I hope you enjoy this making-of documentary.

Page 1 of 87:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]