Tennistom5

Blue Crush (2002)
Surfing for fun, 21 February 2003

I saw this movie, while I was in a flight to go to Hawaii, and it was about 3 girls who fight strong and one of them fun in love with a guy. I really think this movie was great and I really like it. It might be sexy, but sure does so some fun to surf. I had never surf before. But in the near future I might get my chance to surf soon. So I give this movie a thumb up so feel free to respond and talk to you soon everyone!!!

My Thoughts, 13 December 2002

My Thoughts, of this movie, was a great movie and it was an excellent movie and I think it is time to make a remake for this movie, and I know the best 2 charcter who can play Tony & Tia and there names are: Eddie Alderson & Kristen Alderson. They are both on the soap show called: One life to live. They will do a great job. I really like this movie and it is good for the whole family to see this movie. It is very funny and I like it very much. I gave this movie a thumb up and feel free to respond soon and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Not that great, but good, 7 December 2002

Hey everyone, I just Lio & Stich, today and it was a great movie, and if it did got me bored about the whole thing, but it about an ailen that turn into a dog, and ask like a dog. But it wasn't a dog it was a really ailen, that came from a different country, and I really think this a great movie for you and your family and I give this movie a thumb up and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Magical movie, 25 November 2002

I saw this movie 3 times. It was so good, and I love the book, of how they wrote it and they also did put alot of stuff in the movie from the book and I like it. I really think this movie was very good. But I am still happy, that it is not scary. But I really liked this movie and I really think this movie. I gave it a thumb up, all the way. So feel free to respond and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Magical movie, 25 November 2002

A great movie, 25 November 2002

I went to see this movie with 2 of my friends. I ask them to see it because my favorite singer LeAnn Rimes was going to be in it, and it was suppose to be a great movie. So I decied to see it and while I was watching it. It about this girl name Viper, but she wanted to be a singer. So instead we gave everything in her powers to do it. But it didn't work, and then, she find a place that is called: Coyote Ugly. It was like a dance bar place. I really thought this movie was great and I love how they did dancing and I really thought this was a great movie, and the best part LeAnn Rimes, my favorite singer, sang her song at the end of the movie. I gave this movie a Thumb Up for a great job and feel free to respond and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Scream (1996)
A good movie, 23 November 2002

I saw this movie at a theater, with a friend of mine, and it was really good movie and I really liked it and I think it was funny, & scary too. In the beginning it was to much blood but it did get better. So my thoughts of this movie I give it a thumb up, and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Scream 3 (2000)
A good movie, 23 November 2002

I rented this movie at a blockbuster store, and while I was watching it. It made sense to me about her mother, and that was the whole story and that is the best to do it, and because Wes Craven was going to end it and he did a great job and I really did like how it ended and I am going to give this movie a thumb up and talk to you soon everyone!!!

A good job, 23 November 2002

I saw this movie in the theater with my dad, and we both saw. I did like it. It was a little sexy stuff, but it was funny and I love it, plus my dad did like it too. I think this movie was a great movie and yes Jackie Chan sure does a great job on movies again and I give movie a thumb up and talk to you soon everyone!!!

Rush Hour (1998)
A great movie, 23 November 2002

I rented this movie at a blockbuster store, and while I was watching this movie. It was funny and it was great. I also liked the part when Jackie Chan, use his kartie stunts, he sure does a great job on that and it was excellent and yes Chris Tuckers, was funny and I love it and I think they should be partners forever. So that is my thoughts and I give this movie a thumb up, and talk to you soon everyone!!!