jacewoods

Maddie Tyler rescue, 4 October 2013

You can debate through all of the episodes of NCIS as to which episode is better but for me to see a reminder to Gibbs of the past and to what might have been the future was the most poignant episode I've watched. To see the picture Abby took of the two of them and the great lengths he went to rescue her. And to finally fill in some blanks for Ducky and Inspector Shepard. And finally knowing as always throughout it all as always Tony had his Six. The ending would make the most devoted of viewers and casual ones as well cry, and to think there was more to come since this was just season 5. Subsequent story lines and plot twists shows why this show has stayed relevant for all of these years, but for me personally I look forward to any marathon days hoping that I would see this episode. And the funniest thing I take from that story was how Gibbs was candid enough to tell Maddie that Kelly would probably be like her, but yet he could not take her coffee. The only time MySpace seemed relevant.