FantasyFan17

Incredible, 7 November 2008

I borrowed this movie from a friend earlier this week, thinking it would be about a 7/10. Boy, was I ever wrong. This movie was incredible (pun intended) Today (11/07/08) I bought it. It is my third favourite movie now. This movie has great acting and visual effects. This is the fourth movie that is one of my favourite movies that has Liv Tyler as one of my favourite characters. (She was Arwen in Lord of the Rings) I also like Bruce Banner, the Hulk, Emil Blonsky, the abomination, and Mr Blue. This movie has action moments, some funny moments and some moments I can't really put words to.

I strongly recommend this movie.

8.95/10

***Parents please note*** This movie has some very intense moments so PLEASE I warn you, not to let any child under nine watch it. I repeat: extremely intense moments.

Another perfect installment, 2 November 2008

Peter Jackson has done it again. He has succeeded in making the Two Towers another perfect installment after his flawless remake of the Fellowship of the Ring. It has (again) flawless acting, good characters, great scenery, good music and it is (again) unpredictable. I wish IMDb would let us vote higher than ten on these movies, I would give this movie (and all of the trilogy) infinity stars, it is so good. Fantasy is always good in my opinion (hence my username) but this surpasses good, great, excellent. This film is flawless, just like the Fellowship of the Ring and the Return of the King. Even though these movies are 12 hours total, (with the extended editions) it feels like an hour. All the cast and crew get an A++++++++++ x infinity x two. Like the Fellowship of the Ring, I give this film a 10/10 and I strongly recommend it to anyone over the age of nine. (what with the violent moments)

Flawless, 2 November 2008

I love the Lord of the Rings film trilogy. They are the best movies ever. (At least I think so) I wasn't old enough when they came out so 13.5 months ago, I got my hands on the Extended Editions (My brother had this one and the Return of the King) and fell in love with Lord of the Rings. I am a self-proclaimed Lord of the Rings film trilogy geek. I got the Special Extended Editions. They are my favourite movies. The scenery is really beautiful. It is one of the reasons why I want to live in New Zealand for a year when I am twenty-one. (or so) Another reason is because that is where they filmed the Lord of the Rings trilogy. The acting is superb, it has great characters, it is unpredictable which is good. The music is really good (I even have the soundtracks) and it is fantasy, my favourite genre. (hence my username) My favourite characters are: Aragorn, Boromir, Merry, Pippin and Arwen (in this one. I may add a few on in the Two Towers and Return of the King) I strongly recommend you see this. 10/10

***Parents note*** this film has its violent moments so I recommend not letting any child under nine seeing this.

Much better than the first, 2 November 2008

First off, I would just like to take the time to say that the first one was good, but this one is much better. The acting is better, the scenery is (oh...) beautiful, there is more action, and the music was really good. I have seen it three times, and when it comes out on DVD, I am putting it on my Christmas wish-list (but first I'll rent it. I did the same with Pirates of the Caribbean 2&3) for sure. The best parts were the raid on the Telmarine castle and when Prince Caspian escapes the castle at the beginning. Reepicheep has his moments. The only part I didn't like was with the hag/wolf-type thing and the witch. I thought that was the only flaw. Other than that, it is a good movie. I highly recommend it to anyone over the age eight.

Hidalgo (2004)
This is a good movie!, 1 November 2008

This is a really good movie. The acting is well done, beautiful horses, beautiful scenery (and Viggo Mortensen :D). This is definitely one of my favourite movies. I must admit, the first time I saw the preview, I was a bit skeptical. I thought it would be boring, but I was wrong. It is a bit gruesome in parts, like when Frank is taking the spear out of Hidalgo. (Hidalgo is fine later) But there are also some really funny moments, like when Yusef says "Men go mad" and Frank's reply is "I can see that" I can't believe that this movie has a 6.6 rating, in my opinion it should have about a 7.5- 8.7 rating. I highly recommend this movie. *Please note, parents, that there are some gruesome moments. Any child older than nine would probably be okay with the gruesome moments.