FSUKXAZ

Best Show On TV Or Cable, 25 June 2009

This is without a doubt, the best show on TV or cable. It is about politics and the mafia in Rhode Island. It's been compared to an Irish version of the Sopranos. I love the Sopranos, but Brotherhood is really nothing like it. I love Brother hood even more than the Sopranos. The main character is a rising politician in Rhode Island. His brother who disappeared for a number of years is a mafiaso type. They have a love/hate relationship. Anyways, the writing for this show is excellent. Family is a big portion of the show and its characters are all strange and unique. Because it's on pay cable there is profanity and nudity which makes it all the more realistic. It's on Showtimw. I got Showtime for Brotherhood, Californication, & movies. Can you believe they may be canceling this show? I will cancel my Showtime subscription if this is so. I bought Season 1 & 2 on DVD and cannot wait for Season 3 to come out.

Totally Hilarious, 25 April 2006

This movie is just too funny. Miami Herald comedy writer Dave Barry wrote the novel that the movie is based of off. So you know right there it's got to be good. The cast is excellent. The greatness in this film is the little things you might overlook if your not really paying attention or you were interrupted for a phone call or bathroom break. Being a die hard FSU fan, I really enjoyed the goof's on the UF Gators and their fans. I also enjoyed it because the movie was made in my home town of Miami. The city itself is a character, and it's nice to see my old home town. The looks on Dennis Farina's face through his various dealings is priceless. Omar Eppes is funny as the walking encyclopedia. Comic geniuses: Johnny Knoxville, Jason Lee, Janeane Garofalo, Tim Allen, and Patrick Warburton... need I say more!

Memorable quotes: My name is Puggy, and I live in a tree.

#1 What the hell are Gators? #2 Football... College. #1 Morons. #2 Uh huh.

C'mon, Snake, I think I hear one of those silent alarms.

Well I'm kinda busy what with holding my dick and all.

New Orleans, 20 November 2005

Excellent movie. Takes place in steamy sultry New Orleans. I love movies that really explore the city, and this is no exception. New Orleans is wonderful city, even though it will never be the same as it once was. Just like "Tightrope" and "No Mercy" New Orlens is one of the main characters of this film. Eric Roberts as a rich bad guy and Alec Baldwin as he ex-cop are excellent in this film. Mary Stuart Masterson did a great job too as a lovable stripper with a heart of gold. Did I mention that Teri Hatcher is naked in this film? Oh, yes she is. What I might say to her in this movie: "No, I don't like your butterfly, but I like everything else around it". He he.

Excellent performances, 15 December 2003

I particularly liked the evil performances of Rochefort (Michael Wincott) and Cardinal (Tim Curry). The rest of the cast includes plenty of A-list types such as Keifer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen, Oliver Platt, Rebecca DeMornay, Gabriel Anwar, and Chris O'Donnell. There are more great one-liners in this movie than a Clint Eastwood film, a Sean Connery film, and a Arnold Schwarzenegger film combined. This movie is definately worth seeing and worth owning. Again, Tim Curry and Michael Wincott's performances really do it for me. Evil!

The Rookie (1990)
Awesome Movie, 14 November 2003

One of the best car chases ever is in this movie. Also a terrific sex scene with Braga and Eastwood. No nudity, but extremely exciting. The cast was excellent as well with Clint Eastwood, Charlie Sheen, Sonia Braga, Raul Julia, and Lara Flynn Boyle. There are also some terrific fight scenes and lots of action. Classic Eastwood one-liners are present as well. Definately buy this one now that it's finally out on DVD.

Excellent Steamy Film, 22 August 2003

Small Southern Town... greed, money, sex, and ultimately murder! What more could you ask for in a movie? How about some hot nudity? Well you got it! Jennifer Connelly and Virginia Madsen both nude. This movie is similar to and rivals Two Moon Junction and Red Rock West. If you liked those you'll love this one.

Chris Tucker Is The Man, 18 October 2002

Chris Tucker is the man! This movie was better than the first one, if that's possible. The plot was excellent the woman were even better than that. How 'bout that Latina honey and the evil Oriental girl? You know what I'm talking about. Jackie Chan has some of his most amazing stunts in this film. Jackie and Chris together again make for a memorable reunion to continue the chemistry they had from the first film. In fact, they seem to work together a lot better in this second film. The plot, comedy, action, drama, and the women really make this a special film. Buy it. "Don't ever step in front of black man at a buffet line!" - Chris Tucker

Very Cool Movie, 18 October 2002

Very cool movie. Excellent plot. Robert Downy Jr plays an excellent new attorney. James Woods is in top form as the experienced attorney. In fact, he is the movie and steals the show. Excellent court room drama, action, and comedy all rolled up in one movie. True Believer is definately worth owning.

Gene Hackman's Best, 18 October 2002

This movie totally rocks. Gene Hackman's best film of all time, along with Class Action. This movie has an excellent plot comedy, drama, action, mystery and a lot more. Tommy Lee Jones plays Gene's nemesis in this film. Can you believe an evil Jones? Yes, Jones plays an evil role in this film. Very very believable! Also, the star of NYPD Blue Dennis Franz is in this as, yep you guessed it, a cop. He is awesome too. The movie also has Pam Grier and Joanna Cassidey who were both very good. This one of the best movies of all time. Gene Hackman is in top form. Go buy it.

Raw Deal (1986)
Awesome, 18 October 2002

"You should not drink and bake" - Arnold. Awesome movie quote! This is one of Arnold's first movies and is one of his best. He has to go undercover to bust up a mob family. This movie gave Arnold the awesome kick ass image that he has, and has portrayed in movie after movie since this film. This is the original Arnold after his Conan movies. Robert Davi is awesome playing the bad guy and Arnold's nemesis. This movie has some excellent action and a great plot. Buy it.