Lists by katish7
sadly action and AD are finished, but luckily AD is partially coming back, so excited about it!
and though I also watch suburgatory, new girl and house of lies, I can't say they are favorites, watch them out of curiosity and find them amusing maybe, and not sure if girls is a comedy...
also wish for some kind of resurrection of monty python if it's possible at all, something very much like it
I have noticed three major blonde and three major brunette types so far:
1. abby cornish blonde style - 48-52 - glamorous blonde - perfect standard facial features; classic hollywood divas
2. nicole kidman blondes - 60-62 - exquisite blonde - fine features; lady child
3. gemma ward blonde style -13-16 - fresh blonde - big eyes, big lips, round face - especially many of them among models - fairytale creatures
4. liv tyler brunette style -91-95- exquisitely cute brunette - fine features, almond shape eyes; elegant goddess
5. hilary swank brunette style - 57-59 - passionate brunette - kind of strong jaw, big lips; girl next door flair
6. marisa tomei brunette style - 102-105 - eccentric brunette - corky eyes, playful curls; playful danger
Some of them seem to have genuine charm, and others are being heavily promoted and it's hard not to notice them, like emma roberts and lily collins
and for the most part they are my personal discoveries of the last couple of years
is it just me or is the film industry has gotten so much more frustrating in the last 3-4 years? even for respected masters.
I won't even menton Scorsese's Silence here, because they killed it in such an ugly way...
"Independent" producers and distributors kind of made better names for themselves in 2000s (thank you, Weinsteins and what is her name who "saved" some famous projects) only to destroy any trust for them in the beginnig of the second decade (thank you, guys behind the Silence scandal and distribs who want to buy great movies for only under 2mln).
We need more platforms like Kickstarter and more filmmakers going for crowdfunding. There will always be enough fans to start and finish many projects for our favorite authors.
Crowdfunding and independent online distribution is the only way out of this dark tunnel of current filmmaking process which is getting even darker because of this thickest filter of intermediaries between authors and their audiences