yassweet

Best Show on DC So Far!!, 21 July 2009

WOWP is so different from any other show on Disney. It deals with something unreal and uses it for entertainment. It's smart, it's funny, and it's creative. I think it helps the viewers with their imagination. I mean we already have the superstars-are-normal, behind-the-scenes angle with Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, and Jonas. It's nice to see a show that incorporates something else.

The relationships are real. I know I've said I love the whole magic element of the show, but I love the family and friendship components too. The Russo family is relatable. The teasing playful camaraderie between the older Justin and younger Alex is something that I think all of us have seen. Families aren't perfect. They fight and they're dysfunctional. Like the Russos, but they still get along and even have those family moments as well. Just like Alex and Harper, they fight and they're different but they still manage to stay best friends.

The people are real. Ha ha, I'm so tired of the perfect parents that always give you advice. The overprotective bumbling father and controlling and pampering mother are nice to see on TV because they remind me of my parents and a couple of my friends parents as well. Alex is exceptionally real. And when people say they hate her then they hate the truth. More teenagers out there, including myself are more like Alex Russo then Miley Stewart, Sonny or any of the Lucas brothers. Hey, we're a sarcastic and sassy generation. It's a lie to say we aren't.

Sure Miley and Sonny are greater idols to kids out there but they aren't reality.Many more kids can relate to Justin,Alex,and Max then Sonny or Miley. Plus WOWP (aka wizards of Waverly place) has humor for both teens and children. Also how they are making references to suURBAN OUTFITTERS,Wizard of Oz, Breakfast Club,etc.I hate how many DC shows give a character a talent and in the next show it magically disappeared. With Zeke loving aliens to Dean doing mechanics they repeatedly mention these things in almost all the episodes they appear in.

The characters style. (: I've already said this but I love how all the characters have a really cool urban sense of style. By watching the show you see what I mean.