Reviews

1 Review
Dark Angel (2000–2002)
Amazing
27 June 2008
Dark Angel is a great action packed show with great actors. Jessica Alba did an amazing job as Max and the the show should have gone on. It was an amazing show and had a great run. It's too bad it had end so soon, if the person who declared that he didn't like Science fiction then why was he helping to write a Science fiction show? I can't think of a better person who could've portrayed Max or any of the characters any better. And reading other peoples comments I honestly don't understand why they are so fixed on criticizing Jessica Alba so badly. I mean she's a great actress and the rest of the cast are all great as well. I never noticed any so much mumbling I mean if you can understand them then so what. And the times are obviously real rough and you can't expect them to be all upbeat and happy all the time. The story was very intriguing and the action was off the chain. Eyes only was a good idea and very cool. It was sad that Logan and Max had such a screwed up relationship. They were such a cute couple.

All in all a great show that will be missed.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this