raama_k

Savages (2012)
Fast and entertaining.., 30 December 2012

Everybody did good..each character has got its rightful share in the story, not more not less..

May be I am not clever. The California and Mexican slang seemed little confusing.. some dialog's and scenes are too brief to understand and takes some time to get interpreted...

The story can be made better. Or, the editor must have done better by eliminating some scenes that could had made no difference. I may tell you the scenes but I must have to turn on the 'spoiler reminder'. So count the scenes yourself after watching the movie.

The rest of the movie is good and entertaining.

Good. Could have been better.., 30 December 2012

We see a lot of gangsters who would like to be normal, and their colleagues try to force them into the business.. here is the same story with some added flavors.

Keira Knightley is wasted in this movie. Some characters are useless and they are there just to be there, like Jordan(David Thewlis) with an extra unnecessary essence.

Colin Farrell did his best.

According to the story line "...which puts him in direct confrontation with one of London's most vicious gangsters". VICIOUS..!...decide yourself.

Anyway, not boring, watchable movie.

The Words (2012)
Good movie.. makes us to involve ourselves, 26 December 2012

You will be disappointed to see that the movie has ended. But again you will feel delightful, to have it to yourself to compile the actual ending.

In some movies we find that everything is so explained that kills our time. Here, every scene demands our involvement.

I liked the movie. I was very very much involved in it, the narration, the layered story, screenplay and everything. And, I wished that it would had lasted for some more time. The shift between the layers does not adds confusion at all.

Only part I don't liked much is that some scenes were easily expected in advance.