mike841313

The Rookie (2002)
Second Greatest Baseball Film next to "Field Of Dreams", 22 July 2003

All I Have to say is that this film was Brilliant. One thing that it laked though was it was really long and slow in some parts. There is one Scene thought that is one of the greatest Sports Scenes EVER. And of course its when he pulls over at the side of the road and pictches the ball and the meter reads 76...but when he walks away..it changes to 96. Classic!!!!!!! One of 6 films to ever leave me with a Tear in my Eye. Great ending and great Film all around 9/10

The Rookie (2002)
Second Greatest Baseball Film next to "Field Of Dreams", 22 July 2003

I belive what everybody belived they should of done, 14 May 2003

When i look back at three's Company, I see one of the greatest comedys of all time. Every episode was a classic. With or without Somers (who was by far not the star of the show) the show was great. But when i stop and think about what would of been one of the greatest ideas for any show, was to have JAck and Janet realize there feelings for one another and fall in love. The show would of been REborn or it quiet possibly would of Started a very Succsessful spinoff. and what is funny is how i look at other peoples comments and think the same exact thing. Why didnt the Producers think about this. John and Joyce's chemestry was one of the best TV has ever seen....(Way better then with Somers was with Ritter). I could guarentee that the show or the spinoff would of Lasted alot longer and people would be very intrested in New jokes about MArriage..Parents and even Kids eventually. If you think about it.....the show lasted 7 years with just Dating....it could quiet easily lasted another 7 in the marriage state. John Ritters new show (which is quite good) could of had him and Joyce being the PArents of there daughters. If the actors and producers wanted to commit themselves...Three's Company could of lasted twice as long as it did...or its spinoff being just as classic as the original show.

Just think on what might it could of been! Its makes me sad.

Caddyshack (1980)
Some of the best Comitic Acting of all time, 24 February 2003

I dont know where to start with the Laughter. To the people that didnt find this movie funny, you oviously have no Sense of humor what-so-ever! Everyone else, you know what i am talking about. This is a Great Cult Classic and one of the best Line-ups of all time. Chase, Dangerfield and Murray Stole the whole show.

Chase, being the funniest Strait man i have ever seen. Having him Recite "Be The Ball" Classic!

Dangerfield with Cracking the funniest Jokes i ever heard "The last time i saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it" and So many other Jokes that had my rolling on the floor.

Murray, his persistance on getting that Damn Gofer. Classic and of course, two of the most Famous Speeches ever heard in a Comedy. The Dali Lama Speech and the Agusta Nation open Speech. "the second one by the way was complete Im-prov!"

The overall Storyline was pretty good, but just about all comedys nail that on the mark. All other acting was Pretty good, Ted Knight actually did a very good job with what he worked with. Overall, This movie just Kicked A**.

Laughter Scale 10/10 Overall 8.5/10

hahahahahahahahahhha, 13 February 2003

The only one i think that is where this actor should be on this list is Bruce Willis ..AT #2...every other spot...HELL NO....there are ones on the list that deserve to be on..but should be higher...or lower....and Russle CROW...WHAT THE HELL........Give me a break!

What can i say....More then a Classic!, 12 December 2002

I Still haven't met a person who didnt at least like this movie. There is so many things to say about this Classic. This movie has certainly become of Americas most Beloved films of all time. This is my most watched movie of all time. Not Kidding....I have probably seen this movie around 200 times.....and you know that when i get the DVD for christmas...its going to be up to 300. If you havent seen this movie....you are missing out on a veyr important part of your life. (lol) Get It NOW....I MEAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! nooo....NOW!!!!!!!!!.....MOVE IT! NOIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...lol..

**** or 10/10.

Either Love or hate it...But Not ME, 12 December 2002

Judging by most of the user Comments, you either Love this movie, or hate it with a passion. I can understand why becuase say this. I however contest it. I think it was a very Good Movie from what they had. Even though it was very Wierd, very hard to understand and in some places, completly outthere....it was a well made spectical. The Soundtrack and acting was excellent. I mean, who didnt like Meatloaf bellowing his mucial Tunes and Saradon singing,"oh Dirty dirty...touch me touch me". Tim curry puts up one of the best performances i have ever seen. Saradon was very Tight and Sexy giving the part of the film that Sexy edge it needs. And in the Spoof catogory, its a top 3 no doubt. It however dosen't fullfill all my pleasures. Even though the plot is clever..its still a little uneven and at times..your wondering why did he do that...and you have to wait a while for the answer. My Point is, I like this movie...but i dont Tresure...Its not a Top 100....but I have watched many many many movies...so i'm not saying its not a Must Buy. If you love Rock n'Roll, Kinkish Sex and Bizzare Plots....Get it!

***/**** or 8/10

Tremors (1990)
One Of The BEst All Around moives ever made!, 14 August 2002

Tremors- Which took Place in Perfection, Nevada almost nailed Perfection. The One Very unique thing about this movie is that it Had just about every Genre Featured. It was a Comedy, Thriller, Horror, Action, Mystery and even a bit of Romance in it. VEry VERY Few moives have this. This is Quite possibly The Greatest Comedy/Horror Film ever made. It Flowed well and had you at the edge of your seats for most of the ride. Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward and Michael Gross did a Great job acting in this flick. Even Reba Mcentire and Finn Carter Did great job supporting. IT was a Great movie that had all the Genre's- Worth Buying!

Acting 9.5/10 Plot 9/10 Directing 9/10 Script 9/10 Setting/Scenery 10/10

Overall 9.3/10

Sliver (1993)
Plot is Good-Acting is good- Script-Poor!, 14 August 2002

I Saw Sliver the other night with a couple of friends and the movie could of been worse. Its Entertaining in some ways and the acting was decent but The writers could of made this a Great film and failed to do so. The Ending was very Aburpt and could of ment more. One Thing that this film did master was its Sex Scenes. They had alot of meaning and have an ACtul backround unlike most movies where they just Kind Of "Lets GO!". Great acting by decent actors in this film but the film could of been carried if it just more spice to it. If you want to Rent a film where you dont just want to be WOO'ed but entertained- rent it Plot 7/10 Acting 8/10 Sex Sences 10/10 Script 3/10 Directing 5/10

Overall 6.6/10

Mallrats (1995)
NICE!, 14 August 2002

If you Look at Plot and Just the overall mood of the movie- this isnt nessierly a classic. But This is Perhaps The Greatest SIt Down-Party-Enjoy-no brain movies of all time. If you know what i mean. Jason Lee Does A SUPURB job ACting in his first Film. Kevin Smith of course does a great job with his 3rd film. .....The Film Is Just the Greatest Guilty Pleasure Ever! Its not really Classic Material but the jokes, the lines and Scenes and Pranks are Memorable. Its film i Advise you getting!

Acting 9/10 (Jason Lee 10/10) Directing 9/10 Plot 7.5/10 Scene 8.5/10 Script 8/10

Overall 8.4/10