0412429602

And the Oscar goes to..., 25 March 2003

And the oscar goes to...Chicago?! What happened!!This is the best movie of the year,Martin Scorcese is one of the best directors in the world.The movie has everything we want to see,adventure,drama,action,revenge!! Leonardo Dicaprio should be nominied,he is fantastic as Amesterdam Vallon. The music is great!!U2!! The BEST OF THE YEAR!!!

"Zorro" (1957)
You're right!!Guy Williams is one of the best Zorros of all times!!, 24 March 2003

You're right.I'm sorry to all the fans!Guy Williams is one of the best Zorros of all times!As I grew up seeing Duncan Regher's version and later Tyrone Power on tv I thought that this two versions were the best,but no,Disney's version is as good as The Mask of Zorro,in some things is much better.I like to see Don Diego Vega played by Guy Williams.Amazing!!One show for all ages!!A culture icon!!!

I love this one!1010, 10 November 2002

In one word:EXCELLENT!I think that this movie is one of the best classics in the history of cinema.The story is very good and the interpretations are wonderful!What we see in the movie is one of the greatest problems the late 50's. I love this one.10\10

Excellent!A good story,the best animation ever!, 18 October 2002

Excellent!A good story,the best animation ever!I love this series.The story of a samurai who wants a new life and protect the people.The music is superb,and the action scenes are fantastic.This is a good drama.10\10

The Best Movie of All Times!, 12 October 2002

This is a good one.It's amazing! Antonio Banderas is a great actor.The story is very good because it's a new version,and it's Zorro's return.For me is THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIMES!

Dracula (1992)
Excellent!, 3 September 2002

Excellent!This is a great classic,Gary Oldman is fantastic in the role of the count and Anthony Hopkins is superb! The movie is like the book,the best adaptation of Stocker's classic.10\10

It's not based in Dumas' book,it's like the book!, 2 September 2002

This movie is silent but is very good. It's correctly done and it's not based in Dumas' book,it's like the book.We can compare it with some versions of our time!9/10

This movie is brilliant!, 2 September 2002

Good adaptation!This movie is brilliant,the interpretations were very good,the story,who was based in the classic,is amazing. The action scenes were fantastic and final scene is very well done.

A new version of the three musketeers!10\10.

Superbly done!, 2 September 2002

A Japanese adaptation of Dumas' classic,but superbly done.This tv series I recommend to everybody.In the first episode,D'artagnan lives in Gascone with his grandparents,after a fight with a rival D'artagnan wants to leave his village and go to Paris to join the king's musketeers,like his father was.His grandfather gives him his father's sword and a horse.In this version,Aramis is a girl,but only Jean knows it.In the first part his like the book and ends with Milady's execution,D'artagnan is forced to kill Milady,but he hasn't got courage and he send her away.The second part is with the iron mask,a thieve who is robbing all Paris,and he wants to replace the king.Milady returns,she is a cumplice of the iron mask.In the end both die. This series are amazing!10/10

Fantastic series!, 28 August 2002

This is a good show,I have got all the episodes and "Teen Wolf" is one of my favorite shows.All the episodes were great and fantastic!