Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Or Reset Your Avatar
humor:campy/cheesy, clever/quick witted, friendly
fashion:casual, natural, smart, trendy
Other List by Me Please Visit Below (Some lists are under Update)
Not to be missed! 'Avatar' for Indian Cinama
Acting:(7/10) Raavan: I got to something new in Abi this time around. Its such a pleasure to see actors doing justice to their roles. At certain time, It looked as if he was overdoing it. But still a good performance. Sita: Was I the only one who felt, Ash has gained a little weight. But to be true, she looked beautiful as ever. In Close up shots, you can feel the pain the women is going through. Hunmaan: Personally I never liked govinda earlier. But since his return form politics he has won my respect. I Loved his role a taxi driver in Salaam-E-Ishw and same goes here. Loved watching him in this comic role. Ram: I don't even know actors name. But I have heard he is a good actor. But was total waste in the movie. Surly looked like an angry cop but he was not able to show, the pain of man loosing a wife. Support cast was also good. They did a good job.
Cinematographic(9/10): This was highlight of the movie. The locations were awesome and very beautifully shoot. Makes me wonder, being Indian we know all the good places to visit in the world but are not enlightened to the fact that India is one of the most beautiful country. This move is an inspiration for me to go and explore India.
Storyline(5.5/10): Well we already know, what is going to happen. And at places the movie to go really slow. I remember seeing 'Legend of Bhagat Singh' and the way story proceeded made you hook to each and every scene. Its missing in Raavan.
Music(8.5/10): I would say, Rehman, has never let us down. Nor this time. The music is very fresh and just touches your heart. You can listen to the songs over and over. A must have if you even a little bit romantic. "Behne de & Ranjha" are just breathtaking.
Action(5/10): The action the movie had was not at all handled properly. At times it looked stupid. This is only part that dis appointed me. Some sequences we good and innovative. Like the one where the trucks are disabled by putting sugar in petrol tanks. I wish Indian movies had more intelligent action sequences.
Dance(6.5/10): Ais did really did good job in one of the songs. I am not sure which dance form it is, Bharatnaatyam? I would now I even like to learn more about Indian dance forms. Other one was "Thok de killi" song. Even that was beautifully choreographed.
Nothing New! 10 Things that come to my mind
(1) Nothing new in story. Just a mix-up of movies like taken, gone in 60 seconds.
(2) Same old dialogues we have heard before.
(3) Poorly executed bank robberies.
(4) Badly done action scenes.
(5) Good actors with week roles. Danny Huston(Conspirator -Good!), Mark Valley(Human target -Amazing!), Josh Lucas (The Firm - Decent!)
(6) Tired of father-daughter action movies. Hanna. Taken. Taken 2. The Expatriate.
(7) Horrible ending scene. Arghh
(8) Did not shine in any genre. Thriller? Action? Suspense?
(9) Does NC do which ever movies comes his way and just hopes its will be a blockbuster? Why cant an actor at his position "choose" to only do films with substance.
(10) Leaving the theater with bad taste, this movie left me unsatisfied.