Mad Child

The Show (1995)
Pretty one sided to be representing a whole culture, 10 July 2002

I'm a huge Hip Hop fan, and was very happy to see this documentary was coming out. I felt that finally our culture would be represented to the masses. But after seeing the movie I was disappointed about how shallow the movie was. It might as well have been a documentary on Def Jam and Death Row... with a little bit of Biggie. I advise everyone to put this back on the shelf and go watch Rhyme And Reason. I'll give it a 5 for at least trying to give us what we were all looking for.

Dead Alive (1992)
This movie deserves a -10, 8 July 2002

I've seen a lot of movies in my time, but this one sticks out in my mind like a sore thumb. THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! This is not just an expression. This is it the mother load. The absolute biggest waste of time I've ever spent in front of the television. I give it a 1 only because I can't go any lower. A 1 is generous.

Jason X (2001)
Mediocre acting, ridiculous plot, not scary at all….. I loved it!!!, 8 July 2002

I really enjoyed this movie. I'm a pretty big fan of the first 9 and I felt like I got a little more then I expected. I'm not saying it's a must see. But if you like cheesy horror films then this one is for you, I believe it's one of the better Friday the 13th's or at least better then the last few we've been subjected to. It even had some funny parts, especially the camper scene. Hey, as long as you know what you getting into this flick is rather enjoyable. I give it a 7

Amusing to say the least...., 7 July 2002

This short film was amusing to say the least. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, and am perfectly happy with the story line it presented (except when Han Solo stepped on Jaba) but this take is absolutely hilarious. It's very cheesy but also packed full of laughs. There were also a few nicely worked in references to Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. All in all it was nothing monumental but very funny.

Scooby-Doo (2002)
Great movie for the kids. But old school fans may be disappointed., 7 July 2002

This was a pretty good movie for the younger generation. I thought that they went a little overboard when Daphny was fighting like Buffy the vampire slayer, And the worst part was Fred. It in no way reflected the Fred from the cartoon. This scripting of Fred was doomed. But the movie had a decent story line, and had it's moment's. I just expected more. I probably would have had a better time if Daphny and Fred had been scripted better.

The Others (2001)
Very over rated. I'm not impressed, 4 July 2002

SPOILER!!!!!!!! Do not read if you haven't seen this movie. The concept of the movie was pretty good but, the lack of suspense put me to sleep. It's like something real suspenseful would happen and just when I though it was about to get good, the movie put me back to bed. In the end of the movie the exciting conclusion was lost on me. it seemed like a rip off of "The Sixth Sense" or at least a little too close for me. I give it a 3 it was somehow tolerable but all in all this movie sucked.