patrauceanu_cristy

A very good end !, 29 December 2007

The movie was a masterpiece.Nothing ridiculous as i see on many horror movies,the main character Josh Hartnett played very good and during the movie time I was captured all the time, I don't blink a second.The vampires were made very good,they really looked scary!!The scenery man must to be a genius,I really appreciate the work that he did on this movie.Very good thinking !! Well done !! It is refreshing to see a vampire film that doesn't shy away from violence and that doesn't dwell on anything that can be even remotely construed as hokey. A new cinematic creature, 30 Days of Night's antagonists are ultra scary with their deformed appearances and their mercilessly gut-wrenching killing sprees. They speak in their own demonic language and have super human strength and speed, making them a Michael Myers fashioned juggernaut. High-pitched shrieks, blood-soaked visages and razor-sharp fingernails complete a frightening design of this force to be reckoned with.What impressed me very much, was the ending of the movie that was pure and simple stunning !! I really recommend this movie for the people who loves horror movies.