Krovek

We are the children of stars, 18 November 2008

10/10 for the brilliant idea of the film! Indeed Atoms never die; they just change form, from dust to rock to water to microbes, plants, animals and Man (talking atoms)… then back to ashes and dust. A play that goes on forever!

After the sun explodes, the same atoms continue their journey in the newly formed nebula (the cloud of gas that contains the remnants of the solar system), and millions of years later, these same atoms will shape new forms: a new star, planets and maybe new LIFE!

8/10 for the translation of the idea to a film. It is very good, and still could have been better.

Thank you for this brain-stretching short film!

We are all made of Atoms: H, O, C, N …

The Epic of Evolution, 15 November 2008

"2001, a space odyssey" presents the extraordinary epic of Man's ultimate journey, beginning from his primordial ancestors: the unconscious digestive tubes (apes), to the astronaut age, to the 10 dimensional universe and the enlightened spiritual being.

Everything in this movie is perfect! The story, directing, acting, camera work, intermissions, music (R. Strauss, J. Strauss, A. Khachaturian), imagination, visual effects. Imagine what Kubrick & Clarke could have presented with today's technologies!? Genius people are always ahead of their times.

The movie is full of very important details. The introduction (apes) and the final scene (the star gate and the room) particularly strike the viewer with awe, ecstasy, and wonder!

Indeed this is the most important movie of all time! In fact it is far beyond the usual concept of "movie", but one must have an appropriate level of intelligence/consciousness to fully understand and feel its grandiosity!

Will the "intelligent" human race stop destroying the blue planet ?, 25 March 2008

A series of superb photos taken by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, accompanied by touching music and poetic text, showing our beautiful yet fragile Earth through an eagle's eye.

This unique planet, about 4.500.000.000 years old is brought to the edge of destruction, pollution, overcrowding and environmental crisis by a 100.000 year old species, called "Homo Sapiens".

Will the coming generations face the challenge and restore the balance to our planet ?

" We can protect only what we know well" says the artist.

This movie is a magnificent work of art, however some people may not appreciate its real value unless they have enough sensibility to understand the messages of "The Little Prince", from whom the author quotes at the end of the movie.

Thank you!