korina_cruz

I really loved the movie, 25 November 2008

I really liked this movie. It was really cute. The actors were good, the dance scenes were awesome. I didn't really expect much, but after watching this it made me feel really good inside. Rachele Brooke Smith and Kenny Wormald were great. They're really talented and they're both hot. They have this chemistry, and I fell in love with both of them.

This movie is kinda different from the other dance movies like step-up and make it happen coz it focuses mainly on ballet dancing. I liked this better and I didn't find this movie cheesy and boring at all, so please give this movie a try and quit comparing this movie to all the other dance movies out there. (:

Taking 5 (2007)
Cute movie!!!!, 3 November 2008

I recommend this movie. Eric looks really hot in this movie and I miss him. The acting wasn't bad at all. I loved Alona and Eric and the rest of the characters as well. They looked so cute together. They have that spark and chemistry. I was giggling and screaming at the couch with my sisters. XD It's a great movie. Way better than I expected.The plot is kinda shallow but it's really entertaining so it kinda makes up for it. Lots of stupid and really funny scenes. I loved the RMLF part. I'm so gonna buy this DVD and watch it all over again. (X I give it a 10. I kept laughing my ass off the entire movie. Hope you watch it. It's not corny and cheesy at all. (:

Taking 5 (2007)