Reviews

2 ReviewsOrdered By: Date
Rollerball (2002)
Popcorn action movie
11 April 2009
I haven't seen the original rollerball, so maybe that helps. This movie definitely isn't great, but after reading these reviews I was expecting something really really terrible. What I ended up getting was almost no story but an overall entertaining spectacle of expensive special effects.

The script avoids trying to give the movie any kind of deep plot, so I didn't bother looking for one. I just sat back, watched people get beat up and cars explode and by the end of the movie I don't feel like I wasted my hour.

If you have nothing better to watch, really there are worse choices out there.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Grade A B-movie
9 November 2007
This just came on late-night television and I was captivated. It's everything you want in a B-movie. Bikers getting decapitated, hilarious fistfights, and GARY BUSEY. Clearly not a comedy, but I was laughing for half the movie.

If you're one of those people (like me) who enjoy brainless 80's action movies, especially ones with non-sequiturs and the most unbelievable dialogue ever written, then you would enjoy EYE OF THE TIGER. I was entertained.

I really don't know what else there is to say about this movie. So in closing: Gary Busey.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this