jpaulo_92

They really know how to sing, 2 April 2011

Well,let's see. I liked the episode, but I think it would have been better if only Callie had sung. She was the only one with reasons to sing. Sometimes I felt it was a little bit forced when the rest of the crew was singing. But let's face it, they really know how to sing (Sara Ramirez was perfect!) and the songs were really good chosen. It had the same things as the other episodes, the only difference was that they made a musical with the sad and the happy moments. Music is part of our lives. We all like to sing in special moments. That's what they did. And if you don't like it, they don't sing the whole episode. Enjoy the episode! At least it wont be boring and you can sing along!

One of the best episodes of Grey's Anatomy, 2 May 2010

Do you remember the episode when Denny died and you wanted to cry? Well, this episode is like that: brilliant and very emotional. It is like if you were in the Hospital, with Izzie, Karev, Mer, George, Yang and Bailey. It is so touching and you will want to see it over and over again. You get surprised by Alex's behavior and Ingrid Michaelson's music at the end of the episode is just awesome. I am always viewing parts of this episode on Youtube. I feel a strange but good feeling every time I see George holding Izzie and Karev saying "today I become a man". What a great speech! The crew is so talented and the plot is getting better and better. Hope Izzie beats cancer.

Go get the tissues, forget the popcorn's! The best episode ever!, 23 June 2009

The best episode ever of Grey's Anatomy. When everything seemed to be OK, we are surprised by new facts... It can't end badly!... I cried a lot in front of my TV. I wish I could have a time machine and could go to the future to know what is going to happen. I think I can't wait for season 6. I guess I'll have to see everything from the beginning! I won't say what will happen, because than you wouldn't feel the happiness of seeing a great episode and you wouldn't be surprised by the end of the episode. Stay near your tissues, you'll need them :'(. I'm sad because I'm dying to know what's going to happen. Grey's Anatomy can't end right now...

One of the best episodes of Grey's Anatomy!!, 28 January 2009

One of the best episodes ever! It was so touching. I cried just like I did when Denny died. I just couldn't avoid it. You see Dr. Bailey and Meredith crossing all the possible lines to do what they think it is the right and I really felt sorry and compassion for William. Can't wait to see what's going to happen. Season five is getting better! It reminds me of season 1 and 2! I am sure you will like it as much as I did. My friends cried too and we are always talking about it. Just enjoy and let be taken to the magic of Grey's Anatomy. It will not disappoint you!Grey's Anatomy is the best TV series that is being aired nowadays.

Great movie and assured suspense..., 1 August 2008

Better than Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining", this new version offers much more suspense and fear. Every detail is explained and it has the right runtime so that everything can be told by the novel writer. It has great special effects and Courtland Mead 'shines' all movie. In the version of Stanley Kubrick, the story is told very quickly and I almost slept. I freaked out with this mini-series... Why do most people don't like it?? The own novel writer in which the movie is based didn't like Stanley Kubrick's version so he produced this TV mini-series. I enjoyed this movie a lot. It's one of the best thrillers I ever watched---

Rate: 10/10