Reviews

6 ReviewsOrdered By: Date
A nice, calm, clean kiddy movie
8 December 2002
Basically, this is about three young super heroes battling comic book monsters. They get help from a phantasm. The bad guys create an evil beatleborg to destroy the heroes. This is the greatest enemy that the heroes have to battle. The story and acting are sweet. This is nice to watch on a rainy Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Kids will like it.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Fantastic!
24 November 2002
A movie that brings a true story to life with warmth and true emotion. The actors and all the others involved did a great job! This movie reassures us that if we stay together and have faith, then all will be well. This is a very uplifting movie. It was realistic and moving.10/10
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Full House (1987–1995)
Warm, family-oriented show
22 October 2002
I grew up watching this show. Lately, shows that are about morals and values are almost non-existent. That is really sad and tells us a lot about our decadent society.

This show is warm and positive. In a world where people are doing horrible and immoral things, this is one show where you can watch and be reminded that it is still possible to be a good person that lives a wholesome and poignant life.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Probably The Best
21 October 2002
There were five Batman movies in the late eighties and nineties. The first two Burton movies were superb. The plots were okay. The director did an excellent job. The second two movies were horrible. The plots were ridiculous and extremely immature. The director (Schumaker) is horrible! One of the five was a cartoon movie. The plot is excellent. The animation is flawless. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is dynamite.

If you really want to see the real Batman, then watch Tim Burton's Batman (1989) and Batman Returns. Another great one would be Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. If you see these three, then you will know the real Batman.

Don't see Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. It's pure garbage. That isn't the real Batman. That's the truth.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A horrible movie from start to finish
20 April 2002
When I go to the movies, I want to see a movie which is great.

A movie should be interesting and have a point to it. I wanted to see Gladiator. My two friends wanted to see Battlefield Earth. We all hated it. This movie was a disaster. It was the worst movie I had ever seen.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Batman (1989)
A dark, brooding vigilante begins a war on crime.
24 March 2002
This movie was probably the best one. It is a dark, painful, intriguing look into the mind and soul of a once innocent child. Now that child is a man who vows to destroy all those who prey on the innocent. Tim Burton (the director) creates a movie which chills the soul. He is much better than Joel Schumacher (Batman Forever and Batman & Robin). Michael Keaton is the best Batman/Bruce Wayne. This movie is very violent. It is a realistic movie for adults (a lot of fighting. Jack Nicholson is excellent as the Joker. You'll enjoy this movie from start to finish.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this