This movie shows that I can't rely on the user ratings on IMDb anymore!..., 13 May 2012

Is this some kind of a joke? Are there cameras that filming people's reactions and laughing at them or what?

It was AFWUL! It was neither scary nor funny. I hated myself that I didn't leave the theater after the first 15 minutes.

The only scary and the best scene of the movie was the guy appeared suddenly at the old gas station. The movie is that bad...

Too bad I can't rate it less than 1.

Unless you are from the new generation who loves nonsense bloody scenes and find them funny and somehow scary; STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE!

My rating : -10/10

Disappointment... It could have been better. (Spoiler alert!!!), 16 February 2009

First of all there's a spoiler, so if you haven't seen the movie yet, don't read this.

Before I saw the movie I was very excited but the trailer had given some idea that it wasn't gonna be how I expected. Unfortunately I was right. I can't say anything for acting. The story was interesting too, but typical Hollywood found a nice story and just exaggerated it. The movie is too long and after all that waiting you don't get anything in the end. The idea was interesting like I said, but the movie was all that, nothing more. I couldn't believe that he became a baby at the end of the movie. I'm not saying that it was a bad movie, but it doesn't deserve 8.3 rating. I gave 7 for good acting and different idea. Would I want to see it again? I don't really think so.

Tells you that it is sad but not feeling it., 9 October 2014

There are some songs just say "I love you". There are some songs make you feel the love. This movie is doing the first one.

In the movie, there are many scenes were supposed to be really sad and I am usually sensitive about those scenes. However forget the tears I didn't even feel sad at all. If you do things right you don't need to burst in tears to make the audience sad; even a look would be enough. They said "That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt." Well, I'm sorry but I didn't.

For the ones who don't agree with me I recommend to watch "My Sister's Keeper" and "Don't Worry I'm Fine (French movie)".

I gave 4 stars because at least I was able to watch the whole thing.