meganclouser

Unanswered Prayers (2010) (TV)
Loved it :), 22 July 2012

I absolutely loved this movie! I am a huge Garth Brooks fan, and I found out that this song was made into a movie. I knew I had to see it. :) I was very happy to find out that Garth was actually very involved with the filming and writing and producing and all. I think that Lifetime did a great job of keeping true to the song, but also of course adding on some ( if they didn't the film would be less that five minutes long :P ) I heard an interview with Garth that said he had quite a few people talk to him about turning the song into a film, bit everyone wanted to change it up too much. Then this Lifetime lady came along and said "hey this song is great and we don't want to change a thing"

I think that the acting was all very good, and the script and story line and all were also very good. :) This is definitely one that I would like to buy, as I enjoyed it very much, and also a little cause I'm a huge Garth fan. :) I loved that they kept the storyline as close as possible to the actual song, and again it's great that Garth was involved with the film as much as he was. :)

I would recommend this film to anyone, especially the ladies who, love drama and some sappy romance. :P