FerrisBueller

My all time favorite movie, 28 November 2002

Not exactly the greatest movie ever made and not the funniest movie ever made. Those would be the Godfather and Airplane!, respectively. It's just a feel good movie about a likeable and heroic kid. I know most of this movie by heart and have made some of my friends fans. One of the best things to come out of the 80s and an indespensible(?) classic.

My all time favorite movie, 28 November 2002

How could you hate this show?, 7 October 2002

This show is so amazingly funny. It's done by the Man Show people, but even people who hate the Man Show love this show.Even my grandparents like it. The calls are really funny and the celebrities who do the voices(Adam Corolla, Jimmy Kimmel, Denis Leary, Dave Attel, Sarah Silverman, Wanda Sykes, Tracy Morgan, Kevin Nealon, etc.) fit perfectly. There's a really great CD of some of the calls.

Moral: Watch The Show!!!!