Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
I bought this movie before I even saw it.
I was expecting Saw to be a Friday the 13th-type slasher movie with a twist - the killer gets his victims to kill themselves in what I thought would be a cool new innovative idea for a horror movie.
This is not what I got.
It was better.
To some it up quickly this was the best thriller movie I've ever seen. Movie after movie that people like Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman put out, are the same we-know-who-the-killer-is-right-away & we-know-what-is-around-every corner; OR the story doesn't make any sense & and the ending doesn't make sense, movies.
Saw doesn't even make you ask yourself these questions because it uses great misdirection and by the end of the movie I wanted to watch it over again; not to catch all the details that most of these types of movies require you to do (because by the end you fully understand Saw's plot, details, and ending), but because I was so impressed I just had to see it again.
It's worth the buy but if you don't buy DVD's Saw is what they call a MUST-RENT. Don't be turned off by the graphic previews and movie posters - just press play and enjoy the show.
Old School (2003)
i wish i saw it in the theater
i saw old school dvd in the summer and i wish it was released in the summer because i barely paid attention to it. appearently everyone but me over the age of 18 went to see it. about $75 mil worldwide is pretty good for a comedy about 3 idiots, who try to act smart. in years to come people will consider this Will Farrell's break-out-movie. he is so laugh-out-loud funny it's unbelievable. only vince vaughn could have pulled off his go-get-em Beanie character and be funny doing it. luke wilson is good as the straight guy, Elisha Cuthbert is too hot to handle. if you watch the commentary on the dvd, everyone on the set thought so too.
this is an unreal funny movie and im buyin it on dvd as soon as i see it because i honestly have never seen it in a store. weird.
10/10 5*****, you name it, just see it, and cover your kids ears and eyes. you'll learn a solid command for your kids from Beanie in Old school for this.
Eddie Murphy: Delirious (1983)
The funniest video that will ever be made.
If only Eddie Murphy were born 10 years later. Then we'd all remember it. But even I was only 4 when it came out. If you haven't seen it yet, rent Dr. Dolittle, Showtime, I spy, Pluto Nash and all Eddie's family comedy movies - then watch this. Hands down, you'll laugh 90% of the time. The other 10% you'll be wiping the tears from your eyes.
It really needs to be watched more then once to understand all the jokes. From crude humor to a joke for kids!(if you've seen it you'll laugh here) - you'll love his stuff. If you can, (or are a big fan) try to download clips from Eddie's acts. Allot of the shows are different as you'd imagine and he has even more funny jokes.
But this is like the "best of" Eddie Murphy 'X-rated' if you will.
And all I can say is please don't watch Delirious if you don't like comedy, don't have a sense of humor or are not fun to hang out with. You will only put down this great Eddie Murphy classic and possibly make someone miss out on it.
If you wanna know how Eddie got Beverly Hills Cop and got famous from it- Delirious is it.
Grand Theft Auto III (2001)
Sweetest Game Ever
GTA 3 is the best video game that I have ever played, and I have played many in my day. The amount of things you can do is off the chart, and you can do them in almost any order you want in each of the 3 parts of the city (levels). I think that the reason that this game is so popular is that the game is so real - mobs and gangs have turf wars and such in real life as well. It's just that the general public never hears about it. And in GTA 3, you play as the middle man, carrying out orders and missions from everyone. This series will hopefully run forever!