fjustice

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

Huh? I don't get it., 21 August 2002

I don't get it... was it meant to be this bad... maybe after watching Mortal Kombat the original, this doesn't seem right. The only good thing in there is... I don't know... nothing... and please, if you are over the age of, three, avoid this...

if you like Batman with Bruce Wayne as Batman, avoid this. Plain and simple., 20 August 2002

Plain and simple, if you like the Batman from the 90's and 80's, please avoid this futuristic mockery. I beg you to leave it alone if you are a batman fan period, but, definantly if you like the cartoons and movies of the 90s and 80s.

Are you people crazy? PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE WATCHING!!!, 20 August 2002

Where is the story?? What is the point?? And where is Robin William's talent? If you like this movie -- go see the pitiful Flubber, but if you have even the littlest brain in your head -- or not a sense of humor like me -- you will hate it!!! 0 out of 10, like that matters, because I give it a zero with whatever.

Friday (1995)
Alot can go down from Thursday to Saturday, if you live long enough to see your next Saturday, 18 August 2002

[MY REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS: I KNOW IT GIVES THE END AWAY]

One of my favorite comedy movies. I will hardly sit down and watch a comedy all the way through, but I started into this one, and I just had to finish it.

They use the F word too much though, just to give you an inside note. Zeebo is a big bully, and he finally pushes Ice Cube to whoop him in a big fight. But, of course, he still comes out on the wrong end of the deal.

9 out of 10.

Suspenseful, scary, what more do you want in a horror movie, 16 August 2002

Like my review says, suspenseful and scary. It keeps you waiting and wondering what will happen next, and then almost every scene scares the pants off a fighting wildcat. If you are a true horror fan, watch this. If you don't like horror movies -- and, or can't handle them, Avoid it. 10 out of 10.

No story -- no plot -- bad dialogue -- silly kills -- NOT WORTH IT, 15 August 2002

Okay, I won't go on and on and on and on and on about how this isn't worth your time, but I will sum it up like this. I DON'T LIKE IT AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE I KNOW WHO I HAVE SEEN WATCH IT. Problem solved. Like my summary says, no story -- no plot -- bad dialogue -- silly kills -- not worth it. 1 out of 10.

Best one of the series..., 15 August 2002

[MY REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Okay, I give this one a big 10 out of 10. And here is why:

[THIS IS WHERE THE SPOILERS COME IN]

A cop guns down Charles Lee Ray in a toy store. Charles is trying to find someone to help, but no one is there. He notices a toy "Good Guy" doll, and puts his soul in it. Meanwhile:

A boy named Andy really wants a good guy doll for his birthday. And his mother (sooner or later) gets him one. But the problem is, she bought the one the killer put his soul in.

The doll goes on a killing spree, and Andy blames it on the doll. It turns out they think he is crazy, and take him away from his mother. Until, a cop finally realizes it, and it is time to dance.

The whole group (the cop, Andy's mom, and Andy), try and kill it. They burn him. That doesn't kill him. So, the cop shoots him in the heart. And that kills him. Maybe?

Chucky gets Lucky? YES HE DOES!!!, 15 August 2002

[MY REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Okay: I give Bride of Chucky a 9 out of 10. It has some funny moments, some corny moments, and some very outrageous kills! It is so amazing! And look for a good performance by John Ritter.

Now, a little about the movie. Chucky is sewed and put back together by his old girlfriend Tiffany (Jennifer Tilly). Then, as Tiffany makes him mad, he kills her by electrocuting her in the bathtub and transfers her soul into a bride doll. They get married and kill almost everything in their path.

The murders are blamed on two newlyweds, Jade and Jessie. They are actually blamed for them all until the end, when a cop notices it's Chucky, and then Jade kills him.

Tiffany then dies having a baby, and... THAT is where Child's Play 5 will pick up. I have to give this one a nine out of ten. And if you watch this, do it for the kills and, well, a very sexy Jennifer Tilly.

A WHOLE LOT BETTER THEN IT'S SEQUEL. CARREY IS THE SHINING STAR OF HOLLYWOOD. DUHHHH!!!, 11 August 2002

[THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS]

Yes. Ace Ventura is a detective. A very unusual detective. He takes a detective job with Melissa Robinson (Courtney Cox), who wants him to find the Miami Dolphins mascot, with only two weeks remaining until the Super-bowl.

Ace (Carrey), figures out it is someone wanting revenge on the now kidnapped Dan Marino (Himself), Ray Finkle. But Ray can't be found. So, he determines that Lois Einhorn (Sean Young), is not Lois Einhorn because she is a dead hiker, but in fact Lois Einhorn is indeed Ray Finkle.

He gets the mascot and Dan Marino back, just in time for the Super-bowl. And he ends up kicking the fire out of the New York Jets mascot.

This is not good -- not bad -- but it is a hell of a lot better then part two.

8 out of 10

Ernest Scared Stupid -- How bad do you have to scare him. All in all, not bad at all., 11 August 2002

My second favorite Ernest, this time he has to fight off a troll that terrorizes children. This one ranks right up there with Ernest Saves Christmas, which is my favorite, but this is good nonetheless. Unfourtunatly for it, I don't give it a 10, but a 9 sounds good for this flick!

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]