akelly85

Very shocking movie!, 16 August 2009

I really enjoyed watching this movie. It woke me up to the consequences of global warming. Being from Alaska, I have seen first hand the effects of global warming. I have witnessed glaciers calve off in monumental proportions.

In fact, I found a similar movie that shows more global warming footage of calving glaciers. Huge chunks of ice breaking off into the ocean! You can find this film called "Alaska, The Tracy Arm Experience" on Film Baby. If you loved this movie, you will sure love Alaska, The Tracy Arm Experience. Watch the glaciers disappear before your eyes and show your friends and family what is really going on in Alaska.

The 11th Hour (2007/I)