Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Because list is top 24, everyone won't fit in it.
Mark Hamil: Watcher (Darksiders) Clancy Brown - Black Dragon (American Dragon) Matthew Mercer: Leon S. Kennedy (RE 6 & Damnation) Paul Mercier: Leon S. Kennedy (RE 4 & Degeneration) Drew Coombs: Dante (Devil May Cry) Lex Lang: WarGreymon (Digimon movies) Kevin Miller: Sly Cooper (Sly franchise)
Criminal Minds Almost Human Two and Half Men (When Charlie Sheen was in it) Agents of SHIELD Once Upon Time...
I don't recall one for every year
Paul Newman: 6 Al Pacino: 6 Gary Cooper: 4 Viggo Mortensen: 3 Robert Downey jr: 3 (Twice as Iron Man) Tom Cruise: 3 (Twice as Ethan Hunt)
MY FAVORITE MOVIES
Order is not completely accurate and it never will be...
Best and most memorable actors and their greatest performances.
Order might never be finished. But to the 24. it is pretty clear. (Well rank to Hugh Jackman and Viggo Mortensen could be switched)
1-24 = Best of them all 24-49 = Greatest performers 49-70 = Great actors 70> = Can still be considered as more than just "good"
James Earl Jones & David Prowse: 2 (both as Darth Vader)
Batman: Dark Knight (season 1)
- Main villain: Joker
- Secondary villain: None
- Batman has been there for a while. Bruce Wayne is good friends with Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawnes who are in relationship.
- Joker rises, everything is in jeopardy.
- Only police that sees Batman as hero, is new commissioner, James Gordon. But Harvey Dent believes that Batman is key to crime free Gotham.
Batman: Many Faces of Gotham (Season 2)
- Main villain: Two-Face
- Secondary "villain": Catwoman
- At the end of last season, wounded Harvey Dent turns into Two-Face.
- Same time mysterious Catwoman starts to show up in Night, just like Batman.
- Bruce Wayne meets young Richard Grayson and Batman meets Barbara Gordon.
Batman: Shadows of Fear (Season 3)
- Main villain: Scarecrow
- Secondary villain: Poison Ivy, Riddler and Man-Bat
- Batman is brought back to the past because of Scarecrow's toxin.
- Flashbacks to the past from death of his parents to the time he met Ra's Al Ghul and his daughter Talia.
- Robin meets Batgirl.
- Dr. Harleen Quinzell meets Joker.
- Batman and Robin are in crash course.
Batman: Darkness of Vengeance (season 4)
- Main villain: Joker
- Secondary: Harley Quinn, Penguine and Black Mask
- After Robin left Batman and Batgirl. Jason Todd became new Robin.
- Criminals are all trying to beat the Bat. Many others are interested about the Bat.
- Joker kills Jason Todd and cripples Barbara Gordon.
- Nightwing rises. Tim Drake becomes new Robin.
- League of Shadows is near.
Batman: Black Times (season 5)
- Main villain: Ra's Al Ghul
- Secondary villains: Red Hood and many assassins, like Deathstroke.
- Jason's dead is wears heavy.
- Ra's Al Ghul tries to force Batman to take his place.
- Batman - Talia - Catwoman
- Batman understands that he cannot win alone: Barbara Gordon becomes Oracle and Jean Paul Valley becomes Azrael.
- Red Hood unmasked.
Batman: Caped Crusader (season 6)
- Main villain: Hugo Strange
- Secondary villain: Amanda Waller
- Many villains face their doom when Gotham is in war.
- Ending is near and Ra's Al Ghul pushes Batman to the limits and same time he pushes Talia away.
- Hugo Strange and Amanda Waller want to destroy Batman and each other.
- Sacrifice of Jason Todd.
- Many are dead, including Strange and Waller
- Last ace Ra's al Ghul have...
Batman: Legend of the Night (season 7)
- Main villain: Bane
- Secondary villain: Joker
- After everything is happen, Batman faces greatest threat ever, Bane.
- Same time heroes and villains that are still alive after the war, show their true colors when end is near.
- Final battles.
- Ending... Future.
Your picks might be different and order might be different.
Lilo & Stitch Bolt Dinosaur
I have not seen all movies in the world, but these I have seen
Not in complete order