The Creeper

Page 1 of 23:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Great Movie, 5 January 2003

This is one of the best movies of all-time. Excellent story and very great acting. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommend you do, you will like it.

10 out of 10

If you liked this I would recommend "Full Metal Jacket".

Dead & Rotting (2002) (V)
A Masterpiece Horror Movie, 5 January 2003

This is one of the best Horror movies released recently. Everything about it is great. The Ghouls are creepy, the plot and story are great, and I like the Black Humor. I would recommend this to ANY horror fan.

10 out of 10

Fans of horror movies like this should Check out Puppet Master, Skinned Alive, Sleep Away Camp, Slumber Party Massacre, and other Full Moon Pictures flicks. For other recommendations, check out the other comments I have sent in by clicking on my name above this comment section.

Dead & Rotting (2002) (V)
A Masterpiece Horror Movie, 5 January 2003

Very Good, 5 January 2003

This war drama is good in all places. Definitely highlighting the psychology of war training and telling a great story. Good Acting and plot.

10 out of 10

If you liked this I would recommend "A Clockwork Orange"

One of The Weakest of the Series, 3 January 2003

Part IV is the one of the weakest of the Nightmare on Elm Street series (only beaten by Part VI, the absolute worst). The Black Humor isn't even funny and there are absolutely no scares. I would only recommend it to die-hard fans of the Nightmare on Elm Street series.

4 out of 10

The Absolute Worst of the series, 3 January 2003

This is by far the worst of the Nightmare on Elm Street series. No Scares, comedy, acting, or plot. Bad in all places, It should not be viewed by anyone, except MAYBE die-hard Freddy fans.

1 out of 10

If you want to see good Horror Movies Check out Puppet Master, Skinned Alive, Sleep Away Camp, Slumber Party Massacre, and other Full Moon Pictures flicks. For other recommendations, check out the other comments I have sent in by clicking on my name above this comment section.

Terror Toons (2002) (V)
Not very good, but entertaining, 3 January 2003

This is not a very good movie, but it is somehow entertaining in scenes. Overall, it's Bad and good in different places. A pretty Original story, so-so acting, extreme gore, and pretty funny humor. I wouldn't recommend it, mostly because I'm probably the only one in the whole world that found it remotely good.

3 out of 10

Great Movie, 3 January 2003

This is a great movie. Packed with suspense, entertainment, and lots of gore. This movie is very hard to find, so if you see it, I highly recommend you take advantage of your luck and get it. Recommended to anyone who likes Horror/action. Also, check out the director's debut film "The Dead Next Door".

10 out of 10

Fans of movies like this should Check out Puppet Master, Skinned Alive, Sleep Away Camp, Slumber Party Massacre, and other Full Moon Pictures flicks. For other recommendations, check out the other comments I have sent in by clicking on my name above this comment section.

Classic, 3 January 2003

This is a classic movie that goes down in Horror movie history. Great Acting, creepy make-up on Freddy, good suspense, and perfect plot and story. If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend you do soon.

I give it 10 out of 10

Not as good as Part 1, but still good, 3 January 2003

Evil Dead 2 is not as good as Part 1, but still a Fantastic horror movie. The Evil Dead series has become one of my Favorite movie series. This movie is packed with Humor and wacky zombies. I love the story and I wish there was more installments in this series.

I recommend The Evil Dead series to every Horror movie fan.

Page 1 of 23:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]