foucaultmr

Rocks with Wings (2001) (TV)
See It!, 21 January 2003

Exceptional, sad in many ways but in the end, you feel there need be no limits in life. Jerry Richardson was very inspiring but so were the girls he encountered on the court. I would have liked to find out more of what the girls are doing now and if they have children and if basketball is still important to them.

Rocks with Wings (2001) (TV)
See It!, 21 January 2003

Exceptional, sad in many ways but in the end, you feel there need be no limits in life. Jerry Richardson was very inspiring but so were the girls he encountered on the court. I would have liked to know find out more of what the girls are doing now and if they have children and if basketball still important to them.

I Dunno...., 14 December 2002

I must have seen this movie on '7 Arts Theatre' in 1967, I was 11yo. The scene where it was discovered the statues were just dead bodies covered with clay was chilling, you know, to an 11yo. After seeing it just recently, I've come to appreciate the truly wonderful cinematography, as well as the poetry and health conscience beatniks.

Saw it only once, 15 December 2001

Though I only saw this movie once in JHS while I was living on Andersen AFB Guam 1968-70, this movie has stuck with me. It may have been the always high production values of AIP. But I think it had to be the of acting.Tom Nardini (Cat Balou) and Patricia (Patty) McCormack (The Bad Seed). Both actors not unknown to Academy caliber level films. My only goal is to see it one more time to reassure me that it was worth the brain cells. Otherwise, I have to say, I loved it when I saw it.