church_hill_4

Sublime (2007) (V)
Not bad for his first film., 19 March 2007

I'm not going to rate this as a bad film, and I can't see why people would. Don't expect a horror when watching this, it clearly reflects psychological thriller. The story will keep you wondering until the end on what exactly is happening in this film, and when the end does come the concept is acceptable but the events that took place during the ending seemed a little odd.

Let's also bear in mind that this is Tony Krantz first film as Director, and if you ask me he pulled it off well, the direction and shots where well laid out, the editing had some creative transitions between flashbacks, and the story was quite original in a day of cheesy slasher flicks. All in all the film was entertaining and filled out a night pleasantly

If your into Psychological thrillers *** Dave Recommends ***

- A Clockwork Orange ~ Stanley Kubrick

Another Green lighted awful flick!, 11 March 2007

OK I went to this website before I watched this movie, read the comments, got pumped, - cause they where all pretty good for a B-flick - watched it and was completely disappointed. The main characters wannabe lone rebel straight out of the mid-west act was sickening to the stomach, and don't even get me started on the two cops, I mean there's a bloody door right there in plain view, check it out! The plot was completely predictable, the editing was rather limited, I swear the editor was even dozing off near the end when he was cutting this movie, and the direction was clouded by bad cinematography. Now please don't get me wrong, I love B-flicks, some are really good.

Want to watch a good B rated flick???

Dave recommends