Reviews written by registered user
Send an IMDb private message
to this author or view their message board profile.
72 out of 134 people found the following review useful:
What a complete waste of time!, 7 February 2010
Since too much has already been written about this crap, I'll confine
myself to some key points:
- Story: Thin to non-existent. Plot holes and logical blunders abound.
- Script: Complete failure. Just a succession of scenes without a
- Acting: Mediocre and miscast (although I usually like both Law and
- Chemistry between characters: Completely non-existent.
- Action: Too many boring fight scenes, just for the sake of it.
- Humor: Got very thin very fast. Tried to be witty but failed
- Length: About two hours felt like three. Boring. Paralysing.
- Visuals: Some good shots of industrial London. CGI became quite dull
Seriously, save your time and money!