kyleallen_9

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

Buried Alive: A Sexy and Sleek Teenage Horror Flick, 24 February 2009

Im so glad that Dimension Films, one of my favorite companies, released this kick ass slasher flick. Im came across this flick last October and i read about it and the DVD artwork is sweet!! This flick featured some gruesome and inventive death scenes and a very creepy ghost killer. This movie did have the typical horror movie storyline, a group of college kids terrorized by a killer at a remote location, but this flick, the killer is a angry spirit. It is centered on a group of college friends Erin Lokitz, Leah Rachel, Terence Jay, Steve Sandvoss, Lindsey Scott, Germaine De Leon and it featured Tobin Bell as the creepy caretaker of the home that the friends plan to party in for the weekend deep in the desert. Its not too long fro the slicing and dicing to happen, as a family curse takes it's toll on the group. This movie really freaked me out, so definitely check it out!!

Scariest Vampire Flick Ever!!, 22 February 2009

30 Days of Night scared the living hell out of me, I went to see it when it first came out in October and it is the perfect Halloween movie. Im not a huge fan of vampire movies, but this one is awesome, i mean, i haven't seen a scary vampire flick since John Carpenters Vampires. This movie had Hollywood favorites Josh Hartnett(Halloween H20, The Faculty, and Wicker Park) and Melissa George(The Amityville Horror, Derailed and Turistas) as a few of the remaining townspeople, who are left to fight off a species of vicious vampires, who take over their town, which is surrounded by darkness for 30 days. Danny Huston(Children of Men) and Megan Franich portrayed the most vicious vampires that i have ever seen, as the leaders of the group. This film also starred Amber Sainsbury(The Ferryman) and Mark Rendall(Charlie Bartlett), as two teenage survivors fighting to survive in this graphic blood fest. Its definitely worth checking out!!

Sleepaway Camp: Horror Comedy Flick Kicks Ass!, 22 February 2009

I was so happy to have come across this film, being that there hasn't been a sleepaway camp movie since the late 80's and I remember that those flicks use to scare me as a kid, but they rocked. I read negative reviews on this flick and I was like let me be the judge of that, i mean really, i have seen some horrible films in my time, but this one wasn't really that bad. It had some sexy cast members, as camp counselors being picked off one by one after a prank on a unpopular kid backfires. The older three, weren't that graphic and gory as this one is, I loved it. Return to Sleepaway Camp, was a wild thrill ride and I definitely recommend it!

The Hitcher: One Hell of a Remake, 22 February 2009

The Hitcher kicked major ass! I enjoyed it more than the original. This movie had a truly twisted madman and featured some of the most death defying stunts and white knuckle thrills. Sean Bean(National Treasure), delivered one of the most terrifying performances that i have ever seen. He plays a truly haunting stranger, who is picked up by a young college couple Sophia Bush(One Tree Hill and Stay Alive) and Zachary Knoghton(Cherry Falls), who are on their way to celebrate their spring break with some friends. Once they discover what this evil man's motives are, they ditch him, but he keeps showing up and trying to pin his gruesome murder spree on them. This movie kicks off with a bloody bang and doesn't let up until the harrowing ending. I definitely recommend this flick for fans of the action horror thriller genre.

Day of the Dead (2008) (V)
Day Of The Dead: Hard As Nails Remake!!, 19 February 2009

I was excited when I came across this movie, because the old one used to scare the hell out of me when I was little kid. This movie totally kicked ass. The zombies in this flick were more fierce and faster then anything ever seen before. It is a pure fright-fest that scares up a storm. This movie had a unique cast that you probably wouldn't normally see in a zombie flick, including Mena Suvari(American Pie 1&2), Nick Cannon(Drumline), AnnaLynne McCord(The Haunting of Molly Hartley & 90210), Michael Welch(All the Boys Love Mandy Lane and Twilight), Stark Sands(Generation Kill), Christa Campbell(The Wicker Man and 2001 Maniacs), Matt Rippy(Boogeyman 3) and Ving Rhames(Dawn of the Dead and Animal). This movie features some gruesome special effects and a new breed of gut slinging zombies and is very fast paced and intense and will have you jump out of your seat as these zombies ravish a small town and a group of survivors fight to stay alive. I definitely recommend this hard core flick. It kicks ass!!

A Killer Trilogy, 19 February 2009

For not having any of the original cast members of the previous I Know What You Did Last Summer films in this, it lives up to the previous two and i loved it. I just wish that this flick would of been released in the theaters, i think that it would of done real well. This movie had a terrific cast led by Brooke Nevin(2009's Infestation and The Comebacks), Torrey DeVitto(Killer Movie and One Tree Hill), David Paetkau(Aliens vs Predator 2, Final Destination 2 and Flashpoint) and other really hot cast members, running from an unseen serial killer, who stalks them one year after they cover up the accidental death of a friend and begins to strike without warning again and again. This flick is a great stalker shocker, guaranteed to thrill horror fans everywhere. I definitely recommend it!!

Rest Stop 2: A Gruesome Sequel, 19 February 2009

I recently came across this movie, and i had to buy, only because of how awesome the first one is. The first time I watched Rest Stop, i was like wow, i couldn't believe the amount of violence and carnage in it. So when i watched Rest Stop 2, the amount of violence is even greater. Some scenes were harder than hell to watch. Im just glad that it follows the first one, where a returning soldier Richard Tillman(The Day The Earth Stood Still) and his girlfriend Jessie Ward(Wicked Wicked Games), set out to look for his missing brother Joey Mendicino(Rest Stop) and his girlfriend, and wind up encountering the psychotic fanatical family and the murderous truck driver. This film shows how the killer came to be and who he was in the first film. This movie is hardcore and brutal, so I only recommend it to die hard horror fans!

Solstice (2008/II)
Solstice : A PG-13 Teenage Thriller, 19 February 2009

I first watched this movie when i bought it a couple of months back and i was excited to see that is rated PG-13, which told me that its not going to be a gore flick with a lot of horror violence, but a creepy teenage thriller. It is spooky and harrowing. Im a huge horror buff, but I occasionally like some non violent and supernatural flicks. Solstice featured a spooky story line and a great teenage cast, including Elisabeth Harnois(90210 and One Tree Hill), Shawn Ashmore(The Ruins), Hilarie Burton(One Tree Hill and The Secret Life of Bees), Amanda Seyfried(Alpha Dog, Mean Girls and the Upcoming 2009 Teenage Horror Flick Jennifer's Body), Matt O'Leary(Death Sentence and 2009's Sorority Row) and Tyler Hoechlin(Grizzly Rage and 7th Heaven). This flick has all of the horror elements, like a group of friends celebrating at a house in the wilderness and then being terrorized by a masked killer, only this one has a supernatural twist to it. A group of close friends decide to spend the weekend at a friends family's home deep in the wilderness to celebrate their graduation, only to be caught up in a series of supernatural occurrences and an ancient voodoo ceremony, that places the friends in mortal danger. They must discover the dark secret that binds them together and the recent death of their friend. This movie terrified me and I definitely recommend it!!

Scarce (2008)
A Snow Boarding Slasher Flick! Very Entertaining!, 18 February 2009

I recently watched this flick online and let me tell you, it was pretty awesome. Some excellent kills and chase scenes. This movie sort of reminded me of Wrong Turn and Shredder. It had the snow boarding part, like in shredder, then it had the cannibalism part, like in Wrong Turn. It also had a pretty decent storyline about a group of friends who are stoked for a weekend of snowboarding and partying, only to be stranded in the mountains. When they come across a lodge, they decide to seek shelter, only to be stalked by a group of vicious cannibals. If you aren't a huge fan of extreme violence and gore, then might want to skip out on this flick, but I do recommend it to other hardcore horror fans.

A Terrifying New Spin On Teenage Suicide, 18 February 2009

I recently went and saw this movie during the after dark horror-fest weekend and I was really impressed. Before I went to see it, I really didn't have a clue to what it was suppose to be about and I was shocked. This movie had thrills and chills, mixed with an excellent cast of young and rising stars. Elizabeth Rice(Odd Girl Out) stars as a teen who arrives back to her home town and is caught up in a mystery, when a strange rash of suicides begin to claim her friends and other teens in the town. A truly disturbing performance by Steven Culp(Jason goes To Hell:The Final Friday) as a creepy, but yet intriguing pastor who may be behind the series of violent suicides. This slick teenage flick also stars Rumer Willis(The House Bunny) and Margo Harshman(Simon Says and Legacy), both appearing in the 2009 horror remake, Sorority Row. Other impressionable stars of this flick are, Thomas Dekkar(The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Brittany Robertson(Swingtown), Kelly Blatz(Prom Night), Laura Allen(Dirt and The 4400) and Adam Goldberg(Zodiac). I really liked this movie and i cant wait for it's March DVD release. It's Definitely worth checking out!

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]