heavenlygodess69

Disappointing would be the only word to describe this movie, 6 February 2007

I saw previews for this movie when it came out and it genuinely looked good but at the time I wasn't old enough to see it in theaters, so when it came out on video I decided to rent it. BIG mistake, I'm not really sure if it was supposed to be a horror movie or a comedy. Its the story of 5 friends who go camping in the woods after finals and they catch this flesh eating virus that kills them. This movie lacked substance and special effects the gore wasn't "gory" it just looked like bad make up. The only remotely interesting part was when the kid screams out "PANCAKES!" and that's not saying much. The acting was sub par, this should have been a straight to video movie. Bottom line don't waste you're money renting it, just watch it at 3 a.m. when nothing else is on TV.

Mr. Jingles (2006) (V)
Not worth a glance even, 4 February 2007

Typically when I rent a movie I look at the cover and read the back to see what it's about and if it sounds interesting i'll watch it. I rented this and the summary was very deceiving, this movie is probably one of the worst movies i've ever "attempted" to watch. When I say attempted I only watched 15 minutes because it was so bad. It's quite obvious the budget for this movie was about $35. It looks as if someone just grabbed their dad's camera and a few friends and made a very terrible movie and sold it to Lionsgate. Don't bother wasting money to rent it or even watching it on TV, although I think luckily for the world it won't be shown on TV.