OrganicallyGrown

Parents Need to do their RESEARCH - This film is a good place to begin., 20 April 2016

The incredibly dangerous adjuvants added to vaccines are well known neuro-toxins. Formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, 2-Phenoxyethanol, phenol, methanol, sodium tetraborate decahydrate, Glutaraldehyde, Mono-sodium Amalgamate, Sulfate and Phosphate Compounds, and Polymyxin, Animal Organ Tissue, Animal Blood and Animal viruses, just to name a very few out of the hundreds of BIO-HAZARDS, chemical toxins and repugnant ingredients added to vaccines.

The corporations involved have attempted to suppress this information for decades. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has made every attempt to suppress the disclosure of vaccine ingredients, much of the information was released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.

The human body has never experienced such a direct invasion as this before. Consider these toxic additives, and the side effects of vaccines before giving your child vaccinations.

There are strong reasons to believe that overall, the risks of horrible and long-term side effects far outweigh the risks of the diseases which vaccines are supposed to prevent.

Human blood is supposed to be, and traditionally was, remarkably sterile. There were few bacteria or organisms present in the bloodstream. With vaccines now being so prevalent, this is no longer the case. Contrary to what we have been told, they weaken the immune system dramatically instead of strengthening it.

In the United States, the hepatitis B vaccine is given to a child on the day of his birth, often weakening his immune system for his lifetime. His small body is just becoming accustomed to the germs around him for the first time, and he needs the strong immune system that he was given to remain intact.

The connection to autism has already been repeatedly established, and there are many other conditions caused by vaccines.

Permanent paralysis (Guillain Barré syndrome) is surprisingly common, for instance.

Vaccines are said to prevent certain diseases. However, the chance of catching these diseases is incredibly remote, and the horrid side effects from vaccines are so common that vaccines overall cause much more harm than good. The chance that a particular vaccine will actually offer protection varies between 35% and 90%, and almost all of them lose effectiveness over time. In some cases, vaccines infect patients with the very diseases that they were meant to offer protection from, because they utilize live viral strains.

"A single vaccine given to a 6 pound infant is the equivalent of giving a 180 lb. adult 30 vaccines in one day.", says Dr. Boyd Haley.

What has been done to our children and to all of us? Watch this film and find out for yourself.

"Rectify" (2013)
Profound In Every Sense, 19 April 2013

This series has the quality and intensely personal nature as "The Killing" and "Breaking Bad", but so far, without the violence.

It's incredibly well acted and gives us some time to know the characters, which is something I truly appreciate. It might not be action-packed enough for some viewers, but if you enjoy observing what each character is experiencing and reading between the lines a little, you'll quickly warm up to the unique premise of this series.

Personally, I already feel very attached to the lead character and am feeling tremendous empathy for him. In my view, without emotional attachment to the characters, there is no show!

I am greatly looking forward to this mystery unraveling and I find myself wondering, exactly how will JUSTICE be rectified...

....and who will rectify it???