Reviews written by registered user
Send an IMDb private message
to this author or view their message board profile.
400 out of 458 people found the following review useful:
Applauding the guts, 27 September 2001
From time to time a group of people with a lot of guts come forward and
something, that every average thinking producer would get nightmares to
about making it.
Fear of failing must come to mind, if the setting says:
- only one actor for 80 min (and one dead body)
- 40 min of it basically limited to: "Hello,.. What's that?.. Albert
Miller,.. Over here,.."
- no BGM
- no adrenaline injections with savages, sharks, snakes
- just plain "Life is hard enough as it is."
I loved it for:
- the guts of making it
- the heartbreaking and real-to-life love story
- Tom Hanks' performance
- his companion Wilson
great movie / must see