witchcraftpentagrams

Why Isn't This In Top 250?!!!, 4 January 2009

I cried multiple times in this film. This is the best anti-drug film i have ever seen. Leonardo Dicaprio gives a great performance in this role as Jim Carroll and looks like he would when he was younger. I have never read any of the book or heard any of his music or read any of his poems but Jim Carroll seems like he had a tough life growing up with a heroin addiction. The drug sequences in this movie are very scary. He could have died at any time. I am wanting my mum to see this movie but she never has time for anything so hopefully soon i will be able to get her to view it. Also the display of the hooker and Jim and how the tables can turn can really turn you off drugs. Also the rape scene between Jims coach and himself is really frightening and disgusting because there are people like that in this world that do much more worse things than that. Anyway, go and see this movie. It is the greatest movie ever and i just don't know why this isn't in the top 250.

I wish......, 15 November 2008

If only there was another Space Channel 5 or they made a movie about it. That would make me the happiest person in world. This game is the most entertaining musical game ever. Ulala returns to save the Universe once again and its the last taste we get of it. The only voices that haven't changed are Ulala (Apollo Smile) and Space Michael (Michael Jackson). This time he has a more major role than the previous Space Channel 5. Also another feature of this game is you not only play as Ulala but also other characters in the game at certain times. You change into new and more exciting costumes and you get to play all kinds of instruments like the guitar and the drums and even get Michael to sing. The lyrics show up at the bottom of the screen so you get to sing along if you want to. For my copy in Australia i payed $90.00 to get it just this year but it is so incredible rare i would pay 100 more just to play it once. You also have to option to play 2 player where one player has control of the directional buttons and the other has control of the X button and the O button so you have to co-operate together to finish. One other option is the 1 or 2 player Ulala Dance Off where you have 200 levels and you copy the persons dance moves to move on and have them on your side to dance with you on the levels coming up. A special feature just on this Space Channel 5 is the Changing Room where you can get and use different costumes you earn each time you play. For example when you finish the first level without screwing up once then you get a costume and each character you save can be used as a clothing option. Yes Space Channel 5: Part 2 is the best sequel in video game history and if only it were to be made into a Movie.

I wish......

Scrooged (1988)
That Poor Fat Woman, 2 August 2008

I just had to comment on this movie for a few reasons. i will explain the title in a second. This comedy has quite a few giggles. it doesn't really make me laugh deep down but it makes me chuckle for a little while. The sound effects are used as jokes as well. For example. When the taxi driver is driving bill murray he runs a cat over and cat screams. but you never see it happen. then near the end the man gets angry on the phone and then kicks a cat but you never see that either. When the ghost of Christmas past comes along she throws her wand away and then the sound of glass breaking occurs. you never see the glass break. later on she does the same thing and it hits glass but nothing is seen. This movie made me cry in the end and in the middle. very dramatic elements. Now referring to the title. During the end scene, bill murray asks how his hostages are doing with his crazy friend. so the crazy friend decides to make the hostages party and there is a fat woman who is sitting at the desk and is trying to do the chicken dance but is crying while she partys. It makes me feel so happy watching that fat woman struggle and suffer while crying in fright. it is almost pleasurable because she is fat and is flapping around suffering suffering suffering!!! I suggest you watch it to see that part of the woman suffering and crying. it is probably the best part in the entire movie.

Holy C**p, 19 April 2008

Christophe Gans deserves to be shot. He ruined this movie like no end. The video games are extremely scary but when he filmed this he made it like my little pony. I am very happy that he is not directing the sequel. he really ruined this one. anyway, this movie has some disturbing elements in it but you can simply watch it. a 5 year old could watch this. there is a bit of gore and violence which is OK but its not good enough. i think he made a completely different movie with the tiniest sub plot from number one in the video games and gave it the name "Silent Hill". I cannot believe how much he ruined this movie. don't watch this movie unless you intend to smile and laugh at what a bad movie it is.

Christmas Lights Death?, 4 April 2008

Hmm. i enjoyed this movie a lot but i was a bit upset when i didn't see anything with "Christmas lights". In the movie trailer it shows a woman first being dragged over a ledge by Christmas lights and then being pulled towards the Christmas lights collector and that wasn't in the movie and also on the same trailer a girl is shown rubbing the ground perhaps looking for something and then finds a frozen body and it bursts its way out of the ice and reaches up. Both of these things were not in the film which made me extremely upset and the front cover shows a person entangled in Christmas lights too. if anybody knows where i can see this can they please send me a message. this film was very good and i cannot really decide between this one and the original one. this one reminded me of the remake of house of wax in a way. very good and i suggest you see it if you can take violent eyeball scenes.

Space Channel 5 (1999) (VG)
Chu Chu Chu Chu Right Left Down, 14 March 2008

This game is definitely the funnest game in the entire world. great story and a really good idea to give your brain a memory booster. Very cool costumes, of course i would never wear one of them but they have a good design. really cool setting and final bosses. believe it or not they have the actual michael jackson doing himself in this game. its on the final report so you have to work for it. The voice for evila one of the final bosses in the game is really cool. the controls are really hard to get used to but you will eventually get there. this game was originally created for the SEGA Dreamcast but it has been released for PlayStation2 too. Very rare so if you ever see you must get it even if it cost a million dollars it definitely will be worth it.

Who Am I ?, 22 February 2008

What the hell is going on. Does this movie exist. This movie has absolutely changed my life forever. I gave my friend $20 for suggesting this movie to me. This Director was the same guy as Dog Soldiers which was the same kind of movie but this movie was Everything. I don't know what this movie is. (Sorry i am using so many weird sentences but its the only way to describe this movie) The ending to this movie was an unconclusional one like the original story "The Birds". The Creature design could have been a bit better than pointed ears and weird eyes. After they get trapped the whole movie from there on is freakin scary. This movie deserves to have a sequel but i don't know if i could handle it. Once you have witnessed this movie you will never be able to speak again. Go out and watch it this very second.

It Makes You Breathe In At The End., 18 February 2008

When I first heard about this movie it was in the video nasty list. As soon as I saw the name i thought oh my goodness that looks very good. and boy was i right. This movie has a very entertaining storyline which was based on a true crime which happened in Belgium. Anita Ekberg i think did the best role as this and she is a very very talented actor, for example when Peter asks her why did she kill Janoh she reacts in a way which i never would ever be able to if i was acting. For some odd reason people think that Joe Dallesandro shouldn't have been picked for his role because this movie isn't what he specializes in but i think it was one of his best roles yet. The sex scenes and the nudity are a bit pointless in this movie but i do feel that they have been placed appropriately through the movie. When you see Anita Ekberg in the rain looking at the old woman and man doing things to each other "wink" "wink". Her facial expression explains everything that is going on in her mind. She is filled with so much rage it looks like she is about to explode like in the movie Contamination. Now, when it comes to the end when everything gets explained. The musical score really put chills up your spine and "IT MAKES YOU BREATHE IN". Also just in the opening shot of the movie, the priest is actually the director of the movie. You must see this movie and if you don't you will go insane and take morphine and become a lesbian and kill the elderly patients in the hospital. Believe me this movie can never ever ever be missed.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10.

Most Entertaining Amityville, 22 January 2008

Warning, This Comment Contains Spoilers For 2 Other Movies. I have seen all of the Amityville movies and i say this one tops the lot in the most entertaining column. I am very surprised that this movie was based on a book and came out on TV. Lots of interesting features have been added into this movie. For example, the evil escapes through an ugly looking lamp from the power cord and goes into a different house the same way but in reverse. Now the Food Remains Grinder scene is one of the best scenes i have ever seen. It is very good that they show the boys hand getting ground up and spurting blood on everyone instead of having a stupid camera angle that makes everybody get upset. It is also good that it actually ground up his hand. I have seen the grinder scenes in final destination 2 and halloween h2o and the grinding never happened. Very entertaining ending with lots of character commotion but a very ugly cast i must say. All the straight-to-video Amityville films are very rare over here in Australia and this one is the second most rare, so if you see this, hire it or buy it as soon as you can.

Approach With Caution, 22 January 2008

This movie is absolutely the most funnily stupid entertaining movie i have ever seen. I wish to have a little chat with the writers about this film. They made the Aliens more advanced so it had a little chance against the Predator Species. Against the humans the Aliens have a big chance winning against the humans but if they don't upgrade the Aliens in this film then the movie would be finished in 25 minutes. If you have seen the Predator movies then you would understand that they would never be friends with humans ever and that they wouldn't join forces and do the same things together. Also since when have the Predator Species been able to understand human language and behavior exactly, sure they have a recordable dictionary but they have had to be at over 20 planets in their lifetime. In the end when the Pyramid explodes, it is probably the funniest thing i have ever seen when the Predator and the woman are running in slow mo away from the explosion. And in the end when the Alien jumps out of the predators chest with the Predator Horned Lips what the hell does it mean, that its on both sides now. And i cannot remember a Face Hugger going for that Predators Face. They have changed so much of the Predators advanced equipment it is like a whole new Species. If you are an "Alien" Fan, you may like this movie. If you are a "Predator" Fan then avoid this movie to the best of your ability. Sometimes Death is a better option than watching a bad movie.