"Vegas" (2012)
Good old-fashioned sheriff show, 27 September 2012

"Vegas" has everything you need for a good, old police story. Based on true events that follow the life and work of the sheriff of Las Vegas. All the characters in the series are clearly defined, without unnecessary drama nonsense. It is a Lamb sheriff, who was for many years the sheriff in Las Vegas since the first casino to mid seventies. Dennis Quaid portrays a rancher who became a sheriff and who catches the first time in the fight against organized crime, sexual predators and maniacs at the time far, far from that described in the CSI: Las Vegas. No microscope, DNA laboratories. There are only a fist, shotgun and boot in the butt.

"NYC 22" (2012)
Good job, keep going!, 23 April 2012

For years I have not seen on TV and a real good series about cops on the street. When I saw the pilot episode, I fell in love in the series. In this series there is no political correctness that has ruined many a series of police. The series follows a group of young officers who were suddenly thrown into the real world. Colleagues who do not like them, rough areas, each of the young police officers has a story that appears in the series. Although there are a couple of clichés, the series was really great refreshment on television.

Message for writers and producers: - Proceed as in the first episode. - Do not turn this into a series of quasi-drama for the housewives - I do not want to go deeper into the love stories of police officers - We want to see their lives and work on the street - Display their private lives just to have as much to do with their work in the police.

Good job, keep going!

Russian Alamo - maybe the best war movie in last 20 years., 11 November 2010

"- This fortress, fortress here, we keep the defense, - This fortress, fortress here, we keep the defense..."

This film is perhaps the best, but certainly one of the best war films made in the past 20 years in Europe. Talking about the legend of the Second World War, the epic Brest fortress that was first attacked by the Nazi hordes, the first day of the war with the USSR 22nd June 1941.

The story tells of a young boy who is a trumpeter in the orchestra in Brest fortress and all the time movie battle through hell trying to find a girlfriend who is lost in the war. During his quest he survives the horrors of the battle in which he actively participate.

The film is full of scenes of war, desperate efforts of the Russian soldiers who defended the fort, during the most certainly futile struggle. While it is a fortress under siege, the German army has penetrated far beyond the fortress that is doomed to fail, but even when they find out, Russian soldiers decided to fight to the end. Excellent film directed complemented by the strong acting and perfect music. Scenes of war are almost epic, presented with the harsh reality.

Brest Fortress is something similar like the American fort Alamo, just became much larger and more powerful symbol of the perseverance of Russian troops, tragedies, and ultimate victory.

The film certainly has to be seen, and the quality of acting, directing and scenes of war, beyond almost all the western movies so far recorded.

The film shows the people and the destiny woven through this historical epic about the Brest fortress. Avoided, and quite nice, skilled and successful, politics and ideology, and instead of great political speeches film shows pure heroism, struggle, and an iron will, not only from the military fortress of the crew, but also the entire Soviet people to defend the country from the fascist hordes .

Ordinary people, cooks, musicians, soldiers, doctors, civilians become suddenly, on that fateful morning of the 22nd June 1941, heroes, they want it or not, they like it or not. The film shows the harsh reality. Absolute lack of preparation and complete negligence of the Soviet army before the dawn of war, a total neglect of the defense of the nation from German aggression. Shows the persistent struggle of the army commander, Major Gavrilov and warning of impending war.

And Germans come as a shock bolt from the blue. The collapse of the Soviet military is obvious. Mass deaths, the collapse front, panic and chaos. From such chaos and terror, the rise of the heroic figures of defense fortress. Major Gavrilov, political commissar of Fomin and many others that his example of heroism, defiance and leadership endured ten times stronger against the German enemy, to the last drop of blood, the last bullet, the last drop of water ...

Long after the movie, in your ears will ring a continuous repetition of words spoken бѕ radio operator from the fortress:

Cougar Town: A success, 10 January 2010

I hate "cougar" subject in popular culture, and I was newer a fan of "Friends" e.i. Courtney Cox. I just hated "Dirt". So- I tried to avoid premiere of "Cougar Town"

I just watched two-episodes pack on FOX life here, in Serbia and I ...well... LOVED IT! Short. Funny. Snappy. It is like a mixture of "Desperate Housewives, "Scrubs and" and "My name is Earl" Thankfully not so much of a "Frieds". Courtney Cox is great. Portraying a sexually frustrated mature woman, Christa Miller plays virtually the same role as in "Scrubs", and Busy Philipps (saw her for the first time) is great in supporting role of Cougar trio.

All-in-all the show is just great!

WALL·E (2008)
You will just love this movie, 4 July 2008

Some people say that Wall-e is derivate of Johhny 5 character. maybe it is true, maybe it is not. One thing is for sure. This movie is lovely, funny, and all in all- great. Story is simple. Earth is abandoned when humanity overflow Earth with junk and leave for outer space to find better and luxurious life. Mankind leave Earth to small robots, to clean it up. After many. many years small robot named Wall-e (name of janitor unit)is one of few if not only one left operational. He is lovely character. He takes care of junk, and collects interesting items, while only companion to him is a bug. One day, spaceship lands, and "female" robot EVE scans local ground in search for something. Wall-e falls in love instantly...