Toronto2sec-1

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]

Terror Toons (2002) (V)
TERRIBLE!!, 27 August 2002

One of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune of watching, the special effects were terrible, the acting was bad, and the over all effort was a catastrophe. I'm not going into details but if you happen to pass by this in the video store, go get something by David Cronenberg. Trust Me.

Halloween (1978)
Very Very Good., 27 August 2002

By Far the best halloween movies ever. It's really a shame they had to ruin the series reputation with Halloween Reserrection. It stars Donald Pleasence and Jamie Lee Curtis, those are all that come to mind. If you want to see a generally good horror movie/ slasher flick, see this one.

Actualy,enjoyable. ::might contain spoilers::, 27 August 2002

A Generally Enjoyable Arnold flick. Yes, it's not your typical Arnold, never the less it is a very good action flick. It's all about revenge. Arnold goes after some colubian terrorists after his wife and son are killed, barely 4 minutes into the movies so you know it get's a kick ass start. And the finish holdsa great sequence, "When are you going to kill me?" goes to type in the bomb numbers in the cell phone, "NOW"Arnold throughs he axe and hits the terrorist in the chest.

Demonic Toys (1992) (V)
I also liked it., 9 August 2002

This movie well, was more funny then horror-ish. I really enjoyed the Jack-in-the-box killing people. The movie starred Tracy Scoggins, Michael Russo, Bently Mitchum, Daniel Cerny, Pete Schrum, Jeff Weston. It takes place in a warehouse with a bunch of killer toys. A baby doll, A robot, a teddy bear and the Jack in the Box. Out of 10, a solid 6.

Excellent! ::Warning does contain spoliers::, 9 August 2002

This movie had me wanting more to the minute it ended. It stars Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Martin Crewes, Eric Mabius, James Purefoy and Colin Salmon.

The opening scene with everyone in the hive dying, made me think, ok it's a computer/electronics type movie. But then when the Commando's went down to investigate the hive, yo start seeing everything.. IT'S A ZOMBIE MOVIE, this is only because I have never played the game. If your a true blood and guts type horror fan, this is defintly for you.

Demonic Toys (1992) (V)
Great., 8 August 2002

I love a good B horror flick every once and a while. This happened to be there on a rainy day. The whole Jack-in-the-box killing people was probably the most entertaining thing in the movie. It stars Tracy Scoggin, Bently Mitchum, Michael Russo, Daniel Cerny, Pete Schrum, Jeff Weston. Though the ending was somewhat dissapointing for the most part it will be very entertaining.

Jason X (2001)
The best Jason movie ever!!!, 6 August 2002

This was a great ride from begining to end, I remember wanting to hear the Bodies song or The Original Jason theme, but none. Even so, the movie had some great effects, the Jason player (Kane Hodder) was so excellent. The actors were, well, good enough. David Cronenberg, (Scanners, Existenz and Nightbreed) makes a cameo as a Scientist. I expected the usual machete slashing, but got random killings and decapitiations. Out of 10, 6 or 7.

Nightbreed (1990)
Great., 6 August 2002

Delivers great acting and greater Special Effects. Stars David Cronenberg, one of my personal favorites, as Decker. It's special effects on the monsters were so good, you thought they might be really deformed. Clive Barker, however demented, scored a perfect 10 on my list.

One of the worst "slasher" flicks ever made. ::contains spoilers::, 5 August 2002

Based on a reality television series, this halloween installment is abosolutly terrible. It has 1 cameo in it, Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie. Who gets killed within the first 15 minutes. The plot is somewhat workable, but digs it's own grave, no pun intended. Starring Busta Rhymes, Seann Patrick Thomas, Biancha Kajlich, Tyra Banks, Daisy McKracken, Luke Kirby.

Spider-Man (2002)
Spectacular Movie. Ignore the other comments., 31 July 2002

This movie was one of the better Super-Hero movie, unlike Batman, there was some light behind the super-hero, not the gloomy foggy era of batman. There is great acting, Tobey Maguire as Parker and Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin. There wasn't a minute where you doubted either character. There were also some really good cameos, Ted Raimi as Hoffman, Bruce Campbell as The Ring Announcer, Lucy Lawless as Some Random Interviewie, Stan Lee (I'm not sure who he played). It also stars Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Cliff Robertson, J.K. Simmons, Rosemary Harris, Gerry Becker, Bill Nunn, Jack Betts, Stanley Anderson, Ron Perkins.

Page 1 of 4:[1] [2] [3] [4] [Next]