JimSthers

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

Decent slow-burn-horror film, 6 September 2013

Watched under the title: Witch Bitch.

3 gals and 1 guy stop at a rest stop to use the facilities. Almost immediately, one of the gals leaves to go take some pictures. Then the guy leaves to investigate a noise or something. Pretty soon everyone is on their own experiencing different things.

One is stalked by the flora, another hears a voice coming from a fresh grave, the third gal stays by the car, hears a creepy voice telling her to go into the woods and the guy finds a graveyard and gets lost in it. This all happens in the first half hour!

The middle drags a bit, however the director spices things up with one of the gals posing in a bikini and plenty of weird noises coming from the woods and one WTF sequence.

This is a no budget (or low budget) production barely an hour long, the acting varies from OK to good to not so good, the lead guy was pretty bland and we don't necessarily care about any of the characters. They weren't unlikable or anything, we simply don't know anything about them. And there is zero gore, not that the story needed it, there are a couple OK FX, but barely glimpsed.

But the good outweighs the bad and it has some original bits and the ending was short and tense.

Definitely worth the rental.

Psycho Cop (1989)
Great slasher flick!!!, 8 November 2002

I really like this slasher flick, the cast is atractive, the murders are graphic enough, there are a lot of screams, girls in bikinis, some suspenseful scenes, especially when one of the girls is left alone in the house after the other run out to help a friend getting killed by the psycho cop. Anyway, it has its moments.

Michelle Bauer and Priscilla Barnes are great in this flick!!!, 8 November 2002

I only bought this DVD because of Michelle Bauer, and I love it, it was a lot better than I expected, although anything with Michelle Bauer is never boring and is always funny... This flick has the four lead women naked several times, Priscilla and Michelle have the best one liners. Not horror, just comedy and the sexiest scream queens.

Kannibal (2001) (V)
For fans of the sexy LINNEA QUIGLEY only!, 13 September 2002

Linnea Quigley is the best thing about this movie...As always she is sexy and stealing the scenes she's in, the plot of the movie was ok, but I honestly only enjoyed the movie when Linnea was on screen, also fans of Eileen Daly might enjoy this movie, since she appears naked a lot, along with many other cute girls.

Hell's Highway (2002) (V)
Really liked this gory film!!!, 13 September 2002

I rented this movie and liked it so much I will buy one of the extra copies at my local video store... Many people don't like movies shot in such a low budget , but I do, I love them!, anyway, there was enough nudity, sex, graphic violence and gore to satisfy fans of slasher movies, I even liked the ending (which I was expecting), the cast is hot, especially Beverly Lynne who is gorgeous!!!

Dagon (2001)
Great Spanish Movie!!!!, 28 July 2002

I really enjoyed this Spanish movie, I liked the actors, the plot was good, the location was creepy enough, it has nudity and some graphic effects, the two main females are atractive, the lead male was ok. The only thing I wasn't too happy about, was the ending, but the movie has enough punch for met o give it a 9.

Funny and Sexy Documentary, 26 March 2002

I recently purchased a copy of this video and it was incredible, all these ladies are fun to watch and listen to. Mary Woronov is the best of them all, followed very closely by Janus Blythe. The way they talk to the camera these two ladies make you laugh with their stories as if you were actually face to face with them... Also Michelle Bauer and Elizabeth Kaitan look lovely.

Okay horror anthology, 27 February 2002

The 4 stories are well produced, the acting is okay and the plots are interesting enough to keep you watching, the best tale is "warped" which is the last one, the other three tales are ok. Isay if you are like me and already went through the entire horror shelf rent it.

Well acted, funny little flick, 24 February 2002

Donna Dixon as always looks sexy, Joe Alaskey is funny, Morgan Shepard and Fran Ryan look tough as the parents of Donna, Jeff Kober looks creepy and menacing and Barbara Howard looks scared, but at the same time she is as lovely as Ms Dixon. The story is about sexy Donna inviting Joe to her hometown where her parents and the rest of her family are craqzy and eat human flesh, there Joe meets Barbara who married one of Donna's many brothers and together they must fight and run for their lives if they don't want to be the main course. Rent it, you'll laugh a lot.

A great zombie/psycho killer flick, 23 February 2002

The Sexy Erika Buenfil, Edna Bolkan and Jackie Castro along with their boyfriends go to a house in the middle of a cemetery, where one of them finds a book that says how to bring the dead back to life, so soon the boyfriends convince the girls to steal a body from the morgue (they are medicine students) but the dead guy turns out to be the one of a psycho killer, eventually the perform a ceremony and before you can slit someone's throat the psycho is alive, and of course he starts killing the students one by bloody one, also because it is Halloween a group of kids (i mean kids) also visit the same cemetery where they are terrorized by the same psycho. plus the living dead who have risen from their graves. This Mexican Zombies on the loose/Psycho killer flick is cool, there's lots of gore, graphic murders, atractive cast, large body count, is well acted and fast paced. I recommend it highly. Other Mexican Horror flicks that you shouldn't miss are "Ladrones de Tumbas" (grave robbers) and "Trampa Infernal" (infernal trap).

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]