robin_r_hollenbeck

"Rocky Balboa" does not disappoint!!, 4 December 2006

I recently attended a pre-screening for "Rocky Balboa" in Denver. This movie was so powerful, that I went through every emotion imaginable while watching it. There are some very humorous parts in the movie, there are some sad parts of the movie. However, the message of the film is moving. This particular "Rocky" movie focuses on Rocky's life after boxing. It really develops his character in ways that the other movies have not. The trailer that is out does not do this movie justice. If you want to see a movie with a deep message and a whole lot of heart, you will not be disappointed. Don't think "Another 'Rocky' movie" and brush it off. This movie is well written, the acting is great, the characters seem like real people. Even though I have already seen it, I will be back on opening day to see it again. It is an instant classic. So keep an open mind and give this movie a chance, you will be glad that you did!