anne_descamps

A very interesting programme, 28 November 2006

As I live in England for only three months, I was not used to watch that kind of programme in France, and was very surprise to discover that English people were so interested in politics.

The daily politics is a very informative programme. During 30 minutes people can have a panel of information that permits to understand the current affairs in a very easy way.

I find the interviews very interesting and most of the subject treated deal directly with society.