pagerlink-1

Excellent!!, 14 June 2003

Everyone who has HBO should be exposed to this gem of a series. Presented by the man who brought you the Def Comedy Jam, Russell Simmons, brings you Def Comedy Jam. A series which exemplifies Americas problems as well as diversity. This show will truly open your eyes through a plethora of lyrical tongue twists and non-commercialized rap. You've got to see it to believe it!

And I paid 25 bucks on pay-per-view for this?, 14 March 2003

This was one of the worst live events I have ever seen. It seems as if it was run by a two-year old. The logistics were far from sub par. You would think that the impresario Joe Francis would have been able to put on a better show this. There were of course, no shortage of hotties there which somewhat made up for all the other shortcomings. Snoop Doggs hormone induced comic relief also made for a few laughs. But, all in all this live feed which will most likely be produced as a video which you will see on a late nite infomercial is a waste of time. Its as mundane as any of the videos and is definitely not worth the film its recorded on. Just my 2cents....