Collateral (2004)
One of Tom Cruise's best!, 6 August 2004

Collateral is one of Tom Cruise's best movies to date. I have been a fan of his for a long time, and thoroughly enjoy it when he's the good guy kicking ass, but in Collateral everything is different. Well...except for the ass kicking part. In Collateral Cruise plays Vincent, an expert assassin who has been hired to kill five people in one night. How does he make it to all of his destinations? With he help of Jamie Foxx, who does a wonderful job in this movie as well. Rounding out the cast is Jada Pinkett Smith, who has some a style about her that I just love. Cruise fan or not, go see Collateral. You won't be disappointed.

THE BEST ONE YET, 29 September 2002

I am now watching Survivor: Thailand, wondering to myself if it can be as good as Survivor 2. Maybe, maybe not. What I do know is that Survivor 3 and 4, although very entertainin g and still a part of my favorite show of all time, have failed the test. How can you beat Colby, Elisabeth, and Rodger? Not to mention Alicia, Kimmi, and Jeff. And of course there's Jerri. Jerri, Jerri, Jerry. Survivor: The Australian Outback was in improvement over the original, and that in itself is a huge feat, seeing how great Survivor 1 was. What a great, great season in a great, great series!

OK Survivor Installment, 29 September 2002

Before I start, Survivor is my favorite show of all time. I have been watching it since the first season, which was amazing. Great cast, location...but we're talkin about Africa now. The cast was the problem. There was no connection, no rooting for one player or the other. The location was another...So dry and hot. The cast was so isolated from everything around them that they always stayed in their huts. Now don't get me wrong, the season was still entertaining. I mean, how can you not love Big Tom! But after coming off from the best installment yet, Survivor: The Australian Outback, Africa was kind of a let down.

Great Season!, 29 September 2002

Survivor: Marquesas was great. It brought back the great cast connection, the rooting for players, the anticipation. It brought back what is so great about this game: the reality! I loved waitin all week for every episode, wondering who was gonna go. The island of Nuku Hiva was beautiful, absoloutely stunning. I was very happy with the fourth installment. It brought back SURVIVOR!

The show that started it all...SURVIVOR!, 29 September 2002

Survivor 1 is a classic. No matter how ya dice it up, it's a classic. Rich, Rudy, Sue, Gervase, Colleen, Gretchen...the list goes on and on. It is truly the show that has it all: anticipation, excitement, intrigue, character development that is better than any show before it. I started watching this that summer that it premiered, and fell in love with it quickly. Today, I am anxiously waiting for the third episode of Survivor: Thailand. And although there have been many great shows that have premiered since Survivor 1 started (The Guardian, Good Morning, Miami, CSI: MIAMI) Survivor remains my favorite. Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

Wonderful Film!, 21 August 2002

I highly recommend "Tortilla Soup" to anyone that is a fan of great films. Hector Elizondo is perfect as the veteran chef who has to accept that his three grown daughters are finally moving on with their lives. The cast runs smoothly throughout the whole movie, and by the time it ends you feel better about life. It is a very up-lifting and feel-good movie, and I think it is perfect to anyone that either needs that or wants that in their life. Enjoy...

Even better than the first one!, 29 July 2002

Lethal Weapon 2 is even better than the original. Gibson and Glover are back as Murtaugh and Riggs, and this time they're after some diplomat using his immunity to commit murder and crimes: typical, but still great! Lethal Weapon 2 has it all. Romance, Action, Comedy...the whole deal! The magic is definitely back!

Very Good Action Thriller, 29 July 2002

Lethal Weapon is a very good action thriller with two great actors as the leads: Mel Gibson and Danny Glover. The action is first-rate, even by today's standards. Lethal Weapon and its sequels, in my opinion, are the best buddy movies ever. I highly recommend Lethal Weapon if you have or have not seen it!

Even Better than the first!!, 26 July 2002

Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me is a hilarious sequel in the AP series. This time around, Austin has to get his mojo back from the very, very funny Dr. Evil, who has even more air-time in this one. Also this time around are great new additions like Mini-Me, Fat Bastard, and Felicity Shagwell!! That name alone is worth seeing the movie for! You're in for a great time with Austin Powers 2!

The best in the series! DROP DEAD FUNNY!, 26 July 2002

Yeah, baby, yeah! Those are the three words that best describe the third installment of the hugely popular Austin Powers series. And the latest one, Austin Powers in Goldmember, is the best yet! The returning cast of Mike Myers, now playing four roles, along with Seth Green, Robert Wagner, Verne Troyer, and Mindy Sterling are perfect! Just plain hilarious! 100 minutes of pure fun, Austin Powers in Goldmember delivers what we've all been waiting for for three years: LAUGHS!