DavidVRJ

Breakdown (2004) (VG)
amazing game, 14 August 2008

This game is a definite classic. The ending is ridiculously difficult, even on the easiest difficulty, but if you manage to find this game in a video game store i recommend you to buy it! it also works on the xbox 360. This game has a great storyline, which is the reason why this game is so good. The gameplay is amazing, as the character advances like a superhero throughout the story through injections and personal superhuman abilities and powers. hand to hand combat is great, the voices are great, the scenery is great and pretty much everything in the game is great. The storyline is incredible. I wish I could be more thorough with this, but bottom line is, this is a classic video game with an amazing storyline that I wish more gamers would try out and enjoy. I know i did.

Memento (2000)
Easily the Best movie of 2000, 5 August 2008

I've never witnessed a movie so incredible in my life. The movie is so original, so unexpected, and the way the movie is filmed, in which the end is the beginning, has probably never been done in any other movie ever filmed. I can't believe how amazing this film is, and it is truly a work of art, with perfect actors, perfect settings, perfect everything; from beginning to end.

You might need to re-watch the movie, though. You know, just to make sure you didn't miss anything. The movie seems so different the second time around, being that the beginning is the end, after all.

If you're a constant movie watcher, and you haven't watched this movie, then what are you waiting for??! This movie is truly one to remember.