Quick_Stop_Clerk

Gary Sinise at his Best!, 21 May 2002

'Of Mice and Men' is my favorite book, and the most treasured among my collection of many novels, and I must say that this movie is faithful to the book, and the actors did a terrific job of bringing these beloved characters to life. Gary Sinise did a Wonderful job as George, and I would have loved to have seen him perform it on stage at the Steppenwolf along with John Malkovich, who also did a great job of portraying his character, Lennie. Ray Walston made Candy, the Swamper, into a very believable, sweet character as well. If you enjoy this book as much as I do, watch this version of the movie, You will be in awe at the wonderful peformances, and not to mention the great directing, also done by Sinise.

***** out of 5

GAHH! They took it off the air!, 2 March 2002

I *loved* this show! And now. . . its not on the WB anymore. It was great, though. I'm really into the paranormal. . . so this was my kind of show. But, like all the good paranormal t.v. shows. . . its gone. I miss it. ..

Love ya, Jamie!, 2 March 2002

I have been watching this show since the pilot, and I must say, its great! I haven't missed an episode! I had seen the commercials, and thought, 'thats the guy from scream, ain't it?' and thought nothing more of it. But I turned on the tv, and when I saw him doing his 'I'm from the mean streets of Malibu' gag, I couldn't help but laugh, I was hooked from then on. 'JawMan' is the best!

Ooooooh! *shivers*, 5 January 2002

This game is *very* creepy, what with the creepy music and all. It all starts when you arrive in a small town called Cyclone. Your friends, who are in a band called 'Trip Cyclone', told you to meet them there, but they are no where to be found. In fact, there's no one in the town. Everyone is gone... its your job to solve puzzles,collect the 12 Bahos/Spirit sticks,defeat the evil DarkCloud, and bring the people of Cyclone back. Its a bit confusing at first, but soon everything falls into place. All in all it is a very good game. I give it 8 stars out of 10. *Are you ready to face 'DarkCloud'?*

Wild and an untamed thing, bee with a deadly sting!, 3 September 2001

GIVE YOURSELF OVER TO THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW! This movie rocks! The first time you watch it, it may seem, stupid, pointless, and dumb... but watch it a second time.... and you'll change your tune! So don't just watch it once, and then toss it aside... Please, Give Rocky a chance! Your blood will pump, and your heart will sing...