TheShadow22

Love Liza (2002)
Terrible, Terrible, and oh yeah, terrible, 21 March 2004

Three words everyone: This movie stinks. I saw this movie on a movie channel (Thank God I didn't see it in theaters) and it was bad. The movie is about a successful man whose life goes down the drain after his wife commits suicide and leaves him a note, (Which, I might add, was the plot of the entire movie). In order to help him forget his loss he gets this brilliant idea of sniffing gasoline. Obviously, from the gasoline, he passes out and goes on with his day after waking up. Once the movie gets good he, again, sniffs the gasoline, making the movie bad again. To make things even better (saying ironically) is that the movie has an open ending. The only question the ponders at the end of the movie is simply: Why the heck did I just waste my time on this movie---3/10

Oh..., 16 August 2003

Just saw this movie on TV and I have to admit, I was a bit surprised it was even on. There were so many goofs, mess-ups, and bad editing that an old episode of Sesame Street would have been better to watch. The acting was OK, but please, you can really feel the "Straight to Video" feeling. The cast/crew made this movie a bad melodrama. Yes, there is a message in the movie, but just wait until ten minutes before the ending to hear it. Trust me, you wouldn't even tell the difference.

Almost better than the first, 31 December 2002

Excellent acting, screenplay, directing, etc. The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the length of time. It seemed to get a little boring at times, but it's well worth the money. The battle at the end was excellent, you won't be disappointed. 10/10

Excellent, 21 December 2002

The movie was excellent. Saw it while it was theaters in 1998. The artwork in this movie is amazing. You should definitly buy this on DVD for your family. It follows the life of Moses, in case some of you didn't know. 10/10

you don't know what you've got til it's gone., 7 December 2002

I just finished watching this on NBC, and I was surprised how good it was. Most movies in black and white bore me, but this movie was different. It is about a man who has many obstacles in his life. He has dreams of traveling the world, going to college,and having a nice career, but it all shatters when he has to take control of his family's business. The man tries his best to support his family and business, but after some money is lost, he becomes desperate to the point of being suicidal. The ending is interesting; I'm not going to tell you what it is, (you can probably just look at another summary to get it) but in the end he realizes that he really did have such a "Wonderful Life".

Too sick-- SOME SPOILERS!, 7 December 2002

This movie is a horror film, but thanks God that only less than 4 people die. The movie is about a man who steals 12 souls from deceased people and trapping them in his house made completely out of glass. Then he "dies" and his brother inherits the house. The story is boring after that. One man dies by a door sliding half-way though his body, (that will definitely make you shiver a little.) Another dies by being crushed to death by a wall sliding to them. And another dies by a deceased ghost breaking their back.

Please, don't waste your time. Read a book.

Oh..., 7 December 2002

Well, I am SO glad I watched this on HBO instead of paying for it in the theaters or video store. The movie has some points, but, if you want to make it a worthwhile movie, I suggest that you become what the main characters are called...stoners.

Titanic (1997)
One Word..., 9 November 2002

WOW. This movie deserves every single one of it's Oscar awards. The acting, directing, modeling of the ship, ect. Excellent. If you haven't seen this movie ( I had long ago, but didn't have the time to post a comment) Shame on you. This has got to be one of the movies people will watch in the next generations.

If you must..., 17 September 2002

Well, I am really glad I didn't see this movie out in theaters when it was. I just saw it today and I thought it was OK--Josh Hartnett gives a normal performance as a man who gives up sex for 40 days and 40 nights because he can't quite get an ex out of his head. After this decision it just sort of gets predictable: he meets a beautiful woman, their relationship gets more intimate, etc. etc.

The ending-- now I wouldn't want to do that, now would I? I'm not going to, but lets just say that the movie was PREDICTABLE

Oh, unless you REALLY, REALLY like this movie, just rent it for $4 and get it done and over with.

I give it a C+, it may been predictable, but it still had some funny moments.

40 days... is rated R for strong sexual content (There are 3 scenes) Nudity (Guys in boxers or shirtless, and one or two womens' breasts showing) Language and no violence

Very good, but VERY STUPID! SPOILERS, 23 August 2002

Once again there are two spoilers in this comment...

I still know what you did last summer is the sequel to I know what you did this summer. This time it takes place on an island. People start dying half way into the movie, blood, suspense, blah blah blah. It gets good until the ending where they (SPOILER) kill off J. "Love" Hewitts character. Made the movie stupid. Glad Scream didn't end this way. Not to mention the newest Halloween where they kill off Laurie Strode, "the shapes'" little sister.

I still know what you did last summer deserves it 4.0 rating (as of 8/23/02) I suggest that you watch it on TV instead of renting it. Save your money.