synergy273

Not a too bad of a show...., 16 December 2005

Was never into country music and still not into country, but I liked this show. I used to watch it all the time when I was little and really enjoyed it. Thought Barbara and her sisters were pretty decent singers and the skits were funny and cute....etc.... Just a good family show, that my parents didn't have to worry about me watching. Sure the show was on the corny side, but all in all, it was fun to watch. Did manage to catch a few several years ago when the reruns were being aired, and I found I still enjoyed watching the show. Would love to see this on DVD someday. It's been so long since I've watched the show, I can't remember particular shows except maybe a Christmas one????

Sweet!, 4 January 2005

I rented this movie over the weekend, expecting it to suck, and although the movie was slow for about the first hour, the end picked up, and it didn't really suck all that much:) I laughed pretty much through the whole movie. I saw a lot of those kinds of kids in Junior High and High School. For a few moments it felt like the 80's/early 90's all over again, especially the way some of the characters dressed. I swear that Napoleon was ripped right out of my Junior High. I knew of a kid that used to wear moon boots all the time. I liked the movie and it was another nice movie to watch with the family. I think a lot of people could relate to the characters.

"The O.C." (2003)
Garbage!, 3 November 2004

This has got to be one of the worst shows on TV! The acting is awful and the characters are pretentious! Now we have to see an abundance of "faux C" shows. When will it end!!!!!! Each episode tortures us with the same old crap week after week! I guess we didn't have any "stars of the moment" to worship, so The O.C. was created. Please! This show is as bad as Dawson's Creek(the mere thought of that show makes me heave). Hopefully, the show will be gone! The show isn't an original concept. Seems like writers can't think of anything new. Same old crap, different actors! This show is even worse than soap operas. Seems like there hasn't been a good show in years!!

Love Comes Softly (2003) (TV)
Beautiful story!, 22 September 2004

I just got the DVD and watched the whole thing last night and loved it!!!!! Never got to see the movie when it aired on TV but I figured since Dale Midkiff was in it, it had to be good:) I was right! Katherine Heigl is very underrated as an actress. Loved her in Wish upon a Star(cute movie), and remember her from That Night and the show Roswell, but I hope to see more of her!! She was really good in this movie. I am so glad there is going to be a sequel! because the movie left me wanting to see more. I was disappointed to see the movie ended because it was so beautiful. A good family movie that you don't have to worry about sex, drugs, violence, vulgar language.........

Not bad!, 16 August 2002

This show is pretty good. Sad to see it's going to be canceled. Things were getting a little dull, but with some much history, you think they could have come up with better stories! It would have been neat to see these two girls grow up through the rest of the 60's and into the 70's. Good soundtrack too!

Horrendous!, 22 July 2002

This movie was bad!! LKParkers comments summed it up well! I know why this movie never made it to the big screen??? Because it was awful!!! I can't believe I wasted $3.50 at the video store to see a couple of Backstreet Boys. As much as I think Brian Littrell has a lot of potential (he is very funny and charming in interviews)...., His lines strained. The whole movie is like that. It's almost like we are watching the making of the movie and the actors just read their script for the first time and haven't corrected any mistakes. It seemed like lines were forgotten and somewhere behind the camera the director etc... is yelling out the lines for the actors to remember. Nothing is consistant and the plot doesn't move smoothly. Some scenes don't seem to fit either. Leighanne Littrell left much to be desired. I don't think this role suited her.

Good Movie!, 27 March 2002

I loved it when I saw it the first time at 7 years old. E.T. was so cute. Everyone had to have a stuffed E.T. and you had to eat Reeses Pieces. Reminds us that you don't have to make every d*mn movie animation and computer generated crap! like today. It's fun to share with the younger generation of kids who were born way after this movie came out.

Angel Eyes (2001)
Very Good!, 26 March 2002

Jennifer Lopez and James Caviezel were great!!!! The movie got a little slow at times, but the ending more than made up for it. Very emotional when the characters come to terms with their pasts and take a big step to move on with the future.

Cute!, 25 March 2002

Not a bad movie, but cute and a good one to watch when you don't feel like watching something real deep or violent. I loved Drew Barrymore and Brittany Murphy in this movie. This is a total feel-good movie! and not a bad ending, although I was waiting for more. It ended too short.

Boring!, 14 March 2002

This movie was boring! Montel Williams was comical Dolph Lundgren looked a little tired, and Roy Scheider was a president. I kept wanting to hit fast forward. Dolph is a good action fighter, but you would think when he beats the sh*t out of those guys that would be the end of it, but they keep getting up!