atinder

Page 1 of 89:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Great movie, 12 September 2014

I have seen this movie a few times now, each time I watch it , I really enjoy this movie .

Teenage boy filming his family thanksgiving before they can cut the turkey, they get disturbed by things from another world!

I like how the movie did not take to get going , the movie flowed really wheel , the first half movie was really fast past.

A lot strange things started to happen to the family , I really enjoyed those , they made it look real (I know it not ) .

There were some calm scenes in the middle part of the movie, we. suited the movie really, it did not last as more odds things started happen again

I really liked the fact the lite girl had some sort of connection with aliens some how, which strange I. A good way.

The acting in this movie was really in mostly places, there few actors in some scenes could have perforce better.

When I saw the ending of this movie, I thought the ending was good and creepy at the time, it seeing again made me think. (Aliens did not seem to that creepy this time around)

Would it have been better if we never saw the aliens at the end if the movie? , should have left to are imagination!

I am going to give this movie 8 out of 10

Really good creepy movie, 7 September 2014

This is. A re watch as it as been a few years since I seen it,

I really enjoyed it the last, thought it was really creepy back then.

Howver on this viewing , I did not think it was creepy as last time.

It still as some very good creepy moments here and there.

Some may find the story can be a little hard to follow at times of the movie, As some parts of the movie go back and forward.

Which was a shame as as enjoyed the rest of the movie, those parts were a bit annoying

There some really good creepy moments in the movies, the movie flowed really well.

I enjoyed the plot the movie, that acting could have been much better then it was but it was really decent. 7/10

a Mix bag, 24 August 2014

Banshee Chapter (2013)

For me this was a Mixed bag, I not sure How I felt with the whole Held hand cam mixed in with normal filming.

It kinds takes the edge away, I think this would have been so much better if it just kept the hand held for the whole movie

I found those scenes to be really good and intense, really enjoyed that, and did make me Jump a few times.

When its' went back to normal filming now and again, those scenes scenes did not work for me at but just bored me.

At the end of the movie I was so bored, I wasn't really paying much attention, As I forgotten how it ended .

5 out of 10

Good idea but could have done so much more with it!, 24 August 2014

Uninhabited (2010)

I thought this was going to full on full found footage movies but again was so-what disappointed that it wasn't.

Like I said in my last post, i not fan of Mixed of hand held and normal filming, it dose not work for me.

I thought this movie sounded great, the idea was really good and the locations was great.

There could have done so much more with this movies, it's mind boggling, it kinds slow in places and really predicable in some places.

The acting was decent from short cast and for once I actually liked the last scenes of the movie, I thought it was decent end to a worth watching movie.

4 out of 10

Phantoms (1998)
a Mix bag, 24 August 2014

the phantoms (1998)

I saw this on Netflix, I did not think it sounded that good but I gave a chance .

I was not aware it was based on one dean Koots books , which I have not read that book , this also be compared a old movie called x unknown , which I have seen either.

I liked the movies dose not take long to get going , as the first half the movie was kind fast moving at times.

First we don't know who or what is talking or whispers over the phone but dose take long to find what the thing is!

I liked some effects in the movie , were really good, the loved dog scenes, it kind of reminded me of the thing a little.

The middle part of the movie was bit dull at times but it picks up again near the end.

5 out of 10!

Haunt (2013)
Worth watching, 12 August 2014

For me the opening part of the movie was very decent ,

there one decent creepy moments , near the start but as the movies goes on

I was so bored by it , it never got me back into it , when those scare scenes , were so bad, I actually thought they were funny.

I thing seeing the ghost so early on and far to many times , that the creepy factor away, Far too boring and far to scarce less and a very predicable ending

The acting was really good , the egoist effects were not at all, I kind of find the ghost a bit cute lol , i am kidding

I am going to give 4/10

Really good movie, 11 August 2014

This movie does not take long to start off, it actually got me of guard near the start of the movie,

As the movies goes on, it kind flows really well, it tends, to have right mix balance of decent creepy scenes and a few jump scenes , those scenes are really good .

I loved the power cut science was really good, a tad creepy and hospital scene with scan , loved that scene,

The only downside , that there were no ending to the movie, they did want to finish the story , there were no cliffhanger or anything , just ended with no payoff

The acting was decent not great

Really good movie 7 out of 10

Really follow up from the first, 1 August 2014

Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

I actually think enjoyed this sequel more then the first movie , or I say about the same really . I liked how they recapped what happened in the first movie, while this story was being told to someone.

I liked how the movie did not take long to get going and as we found out , the two people you we thought were dead we're actually alive .

I liked some parts of the movie were funny, with the old lady , screaming , it was silly , funny and a bit annoying all at the same time.

I really enjoyed the blind man science . We're Franky learns how to speak.

I was little disappointed that the movie ended far to seen after the bride was made , that the bad thing I can say about this movie .

I am giving this movie 8 out of 10

Really good, 28 July 2014

Frankenstein 1931 Finally got to see this today in full ,

I not really sure what make of it , I actually think it aged really well , as it was PG , I did not expect to be scary or creepy for these days.

I really liked that movie did not take long to get going and the movie flowed really well from start to end.

Also there one creepy scene also crazy too , I am talking one of the most famous science ,, which have spoofed for donkey's years , the ITS ALIVE scene .

The acting. For that Scene was really good and I did find some parts of the movie little funny .

I going to give it 7 out of 10 really good movie

Worth watching, 25 July 2014

Damned by Dawn (2009)

I like the first half of the movie better , then the second half .

for a low budget movie, it has some really good spooky scenes in the first 40 minutes, Ruby did not take long to get started.

After the halfway mark that's when the movie changed, , with a number of dreams and in this movie which are annoying.

I just could not get warmed to the main lead coated metal I found him somewhat annoying auto I don't think the script with all that perfect for some scenes.

And affect the end were bit naff

I am going to give this movie 4 out of 10