atinder

Page 1 of 102:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

Sinister 2 (2015)
Same as original, 20 March 2016

I was not a fan of the first movie, so I did not expect much from it.

I thought the movie, had the same feel as the original, (well the first part of the movie) with a bit more action added to this movie.

The second half of the movie, it got really messy, it felt like they rushed it.

I found subplot of the crazy dad, so pointless.

I enjoy some of scarce scenes, which I thought worked but the last one, which I was actually waiting for, I did not expect it to be as funny as it was. Those scarce scenes DON'T work!

5 out of 10 , Same as the first

Better then the second movie, 20 March 2016

The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie (1989)

I saw the other two about 2 years ago, so I thought it time to give the others sequels ago.

I enjoyed the first , I thought it so bad, that it good but the seconds one , It was just bad.

This one I found a bit more fun , it was so over the top , the whole movie was just silly. But it was a fun watch.

There were some decent gory or better word would be gooey

Not as good as the first but better then the second.

5 out of 10

They saved the best for last, 20 March 2016

This was the fourth movie In the series , I did not expect much of this , no way did I think it was going to be better Then part 3.

I didn't like this movie , I loved this movie , I actually this is the best in the series.

Loved the action packed, frist forty minutes , loved the gory stuff , this next level and It was the funniest of them all.

Small Spoiler , I can't not mention, the scence with thr unborn babies fighting in the womb Was so , I can't find a word for it.

So much much fun too watch.

7 out of 10

Not sure, 15 November 2015

I really don't what to make of this movie.

We do get to see a lot more of werewolf, which I think looked really silly and when do werewolf think?

That whole vampire thing , what heck what blues things , it looked so bad and body Burming in the sun, was one of the worst scenes in the who, e series

The acting in this movie as really bad again , also ad bad the fourth movie They had a good idea but they did not do what should have done. 3 out of 10

Won't be watching seven

Worth watching, 14 November 2015

I actually think this sequel is a improvement from the last two Movies in the series .

This movie is actually a lot different compared to the others and it's again a stand alone movie that its own story

There was not much werewolf acation until about hour into the movie , the last half hour of the movie.

The most of the movie is about this girl who writer , who seeing ghost and things now and again thought the movie ,, she either seeing things that have happened in the past in cabin., which makes thinks she going crazy , seeing thing that not really there.

so the movie still had odd things happen until so- what action packed last 30 mins of the movie, ,

when we do see the first werewolf scene , I was torn as I thought , that was a bit out of the blue but I was gutted that we did not get to see the transformation part .

I loved that melting scene , I thought that was amazing, those effect we're perfect for that scene

The acting from cast was really good , much better then the wooden actor in the last sequel

Im going to give this 4,8 , I just rounded of to 5 out of 10 ,

Really odd but not in good way, 30 October 2015

The house October built 2015

Not sure want to make of this , I thought it had a decent plot at first

There some good haunted house scenes but when the really scary stuff happens to them

Well it was not scary or it was just really odd and not in a good way .

Most of time I was thinking it all a big hoax but it's wax not , I wish it Was.

I don't understand why those peolpe were doing what they were doing

I felt like I missed a part of a movie.

Acting was just annoying

3 out of 10

One of worst ending to a series ever, 30 October 2015

Was a big fan of first movie and I loved third movie Which is my fav of the series.

When I saw the trailer for this movie , I actually thought it looked really good and it reminded me bit of the third

I thought it would be like third movie better then the 4th one I don't count mark one as a part of the series.

I thought it started of really well , there was funny moments added into the movie

I did like it when we saw Toby as a black mass at first but the more We saw of Toby , the less scary he was and the movie turned Into a comedy

I Cound not stop laughing near the end , the trapping sheet wax so baldly done

I am huge fan of 3D, there saw OK 3d scenes, I think it was the first 3d movie that I never liked.

Should not shown Toby at all, it not what series is about at all.

Howl (2015/I)
average horror movie, 30 October 2015

Howl 2015 (thought I posted this today)

I have been really looking forward to this movie , As it a long over due good werewolf movie ,

And after seeing this , I am still waiting for a good one

I thought the m9vie started of really well and I liked that we saw parts of the creature at first At this point this may be a good m9vie after all.

But as the movies goes and the more you see the creatures , I didn't really like the way they looked

I didn't find the acting that good from most of cast were very wooden.

There were gory moments But nothing that Really stood out

5 out 10

Much better, 20 October 2015

Much better then I thought it would be.

I had this on my zombie watch list for while, as it was on netfilx

I gave it go, I was going watch a few week ago but the movie had a long running time

It started of a lot then I thought It would have.

I actually thought movie was very gory and I really liked the dark Humour added to the movie

Not saying it a comedy but there are some very funny gags

Fun , gory and zombie movie

I going to give this movie 7 out of 10

Thinner (1996)
Not bad at all, 10 October 2015

I have yet to read the book.

I didn't I had seen this movie before but as I got hear the end of the movie.

I did remember that last few scenes fro years back , which I forgot about.

So that already tells you it a forgettable movie

I did like some of the make up effects to make him look k Thinner

The fat make up was to much and found it looked far to fake , it actually looked really bad

The acting in this was really good.

I didn't really liked how the movie ended at all, I don't know if story Ended I the same way.

I found that Really silly way to end it

Page 1 of 102:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]