atinder

Page 1 of 102:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

I found annoying, 14 May 2017

I saw the other killer ant movie early that also made in the same as this, which a TV movie, Which I found better then this!

I found the movie very predicable from the start, it was very boring at time.

Mostly I found it really annoying, a lot stuff really annoyed me.

When the first Ant attack, I thought it decent, a bit bloody, I found the camera scenes was shaking a little to much.

Every time the ants attack, the camera was shake too much and too long.

If that was annoying enough, the Ants noise, was just really irritating, too many times, it came me headache.

I just found it really annoyed, which made me enjoy it less.

4 out o 10

Could have done so much more!, 14 May 2017

I just found about this movie in the pass week, it looked and sounded good.

As it was TV movie, I didn't expect much from it at all.

I thought was really good but they could dose so much more with it, it had bigger budget then it did!

I did the kids a little creepy at times, I don't know if was acting or not but some seem a Little robotic at times

There rest of the movie, had something really intense moments and I wasn't to sure we're the story was going end.

I not sure yet, if I liked the ending or not , I found it a bit odd.

That was the only odd thing in the movie, I felt the music was 9ut of place, It felt to upbeat and took the dark feel away,

Otherwise it was decent for 70s TV movie

Ants (1977) (TV)
I actually really enjoyed it , it one of those movies ., 14 May 2017

I'm huge fan of killer creature Featurs , This as be on my watch list for some time.

Finally had time to watch it, I enjoyed it , actually I really enjoyed it for what it was.

I found it very entertaining from start to end I didn't find it boring at all.

The Ants attacks scenes was decent for a TV movie, I didn't expect any blood or anything ,

I did laugh a number of times, silly stuff in th8s movie, that is meant to be taken seriously but it very funny.

(Small Spoiler ) Chef I kicked had 2₩ ants on his foot, he didn't one of them for a least 5 mins) it was so bad , it was funny, Which the movie so bad it good.

Acting wasn't great but decent.

Really good, 12 May 2017

Only found out about this in the past week,

It sounded it like something I would like, It was a lot different then I expected it to be.

I liked how they opening scene was really intruding

The rest of it, had a really good setting, th3 atmosphere was really good.

I enjoyed the pacing of it, I would like it bit more action in this movie, then there was!

This was predicable but still liked how it ended! The acting was really good 6 out of 10

Do-Not miss ( I really enjoyed) if you like b-movies ., 6 May 2017

I saw this last night, I wanted too see something fun, silly, (after long week at work), this was perfect for me.

It was a lot better then I expected to be. ( unfortunately I have seen Rise of the Animals 2011, which was really horrendous bad, I seen my share of some really bad movies, with really low budget) and this is not one them, no were near.

However saying that, the budget is low, which dose show in places from the movie.

Like at the start, where the male lead, who I think looked a little to old too play his role, as for a time I thought his mum was is wife! ( that one of the down side).

I enjoyed the rest of it, there were some very funny moments, I laughed a number of times, some jokes did fall a little flat at times.

I enjoyed how the donuts attacked people, it was really well done, (it reminded me a lot of Attack of the killer tomatoes, Which I really liked)

Some of the death scenes were very creative and very funny, one of them will be very memorable.

The acting was okay, for this kind of movie, I have seen a lot worse (Backslasher (2012) which is UN-watchable) this is not!

I will definitely watch this movie again,( what the hell, I'm going to watch it again tomorrow)

I'm going to give this 7 out of 10

Please let there be a sequel

I did not think I would like this but I did, 11 April 2017

When I first saw the trailer for this movie, I wasn't to Keen on it ,

So I didn't think I would it like it , so last night I gave this a watch

This movie very slow moving in parts, which I did find a little boring, as the movie went, these were needed to process the flow of the story.

I liked the fact, we didn't know, if Lockhart was actually unwell or the strange place , was making it seem, like it was not well.

There were heading scathing moments, I really like the latter part of the movie.

There was intense so-what torture scenes, which I didn't not expect.

1 hour in I thought I figured out the ending, I was really surprised how it came to ended. I thought it was really well done.

I actually liked the last scenes in the movie, it felt very chilling.

A lot a better then I thought it be 7 out of 10

The Void (2016/I)
I really enjoyed it, 11 April 2017

Just seen it, I really enjoyed,

It sure started of with a bang,

There were a few scene near the start, that felt a bit forced, acting was very poor in those, The script didn't help it

but after that, the rest of the movie was very good,

The creature were decent, very similar to The Thing, no were near as good as it ( nothing will ever be) .

It also had a hint of Hell raiser feel to it, near the end ,

I didn't mind how ended,

They could have had a better ending!

7/10 very good

Sinister 2 (2015)
Same as original, 20 March 2016

I was not a fan of the first movie, so I did not expect much from it.

I thought the movie, had the same feel as the original, (well the first part of the movie) with a bit more action added to this movie.

The second half of the movie, it got really messy, it felt like they rushed it.

I found subplot of the crazy dad, so pointless.

I enjoy some of scarce scenes, which I thought worked but the last one, which I was actually waiting for, I did not expect it to be as funny as it was. Those scarce scenes DON'T work!

5 out of 10 , Same as the first

Better then the second movie, 20 March 2016

The Toxic Avenger Part III: The Last Temptation of Toxie (1989)

I saw the other two about 2 years ago, so I thought it time to give the others sequels ago.

I enjoyed the first , I thought it so bad, that it good but the seconds one , It was just bad.

This one I found a bit more fun , it was so over the top , the whole movie was just silly. But it was a fun watch.

There were some decent gory or better word would be gooey

Not as good as the first but better then the second.

5 out of 10

They saved the best for last, 20 March 2016

This was the fourth movie In the series , I did not expect much of this , no way did I think it was going to be better Then part 3.

I didn't like this movie , I loved this movie , I actually this is the best in the series.

Loved the action packed, frist forty minutes , loved the gory stuff , this next level and It was the funniest of them all.

Small Spoiler , I can't not mention, the scence with thr unborn babies fighting in the womb Was so , I can't find a word for it.

So much much fun too watch.

7 out of 10