rekreational

Finding a Family (2011) (TV)
An Amazing Family Show!, 10 April 2012

If you want to see big-budget Hollywood movies, this isn't it. If you want to see A-List actors and actresses, this isn't it. If you want to see amazing stunts, massive explosions, gang or mob action-drama, this as well isn't it.

If you want a (I hate to use the cliché term) wholesome movie that everyone can watch in the family, a movie that is extremely emotional and raw (by this I mean not sugar-coated with fake emotions and feelings), a movie that you actually begin to feel what young Alex has gone through so far in his young life.

Based on a true story, "Finding A Family" is such an amazing, down-to- earth show, and doesn't have any offencive term or swearwords in it; like I said, great for the whole family. If you have movie night (one evening in a week) like my family does, this is a show to watch then, or anytime for that matter.

I gave it 10/10 for so many reasons, that if I were to list them all, I would run out space; but I have listed a few reasons above. I am taking a guess that either the people that gave this "made for TV movie" were expecting a big Hollywood budget show, or wanting a ton of action, truly would find this show to be something entirely different.

Have a great Spring everyone!